We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Cron deletes files after group uninstall [Solved] | Forum

TBird
TBird Aug 24 '13
photo/views/controllers/photo_ajax_update_photo.htm

Can someone send me that file because it's gone now and I get an internal 500 error when I try and update photos after cron runs?
The Forum post is edited by ross Feb 17 '14
TBird
TBird Aug 24 '13
Message: Unable to load template file '/ow_plugins/photo/views/controllers/photo_ajax_update_photo.html' File: //ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php Line: 127 Trace: #0 /ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('...') #1 /ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->rendertemplate('...') #2 /public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(274): OW_Renderable->render() #3 /ow_core/application.php(317): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #4 index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #5 {main} Type: SmartyException
The Forum post is edited by TBird Aug 24 '13
ross Team
ross Aug 26 '13
Alia Team
Alia Aug 26 '13
TBird, when do you get this error?
What did you do before it appeared? Did you delete anything?

Tartaren
Tartaren Feb 9 '14
I have the exact same issue. It seems to be an AJAX problem. I can't upload new photos. I get the same error about missing photo/views/controllers/photo_ajax_update_photo.htm.

The photos won't respond to clicks. When using the JS console to debug, I get the following error when clicking on a picture:

1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'pushState' of undefined photo.js:15
    1. setIdphoto.js:15
    2. (anonymous function)photo:916
    3. x.event.dispatchjquery.min.js:5
    4. y.handle

ross Team
ross Feb 10 '14
Tartaren, the thing is that method cannot be called, most obvious reason is that javascript is broken. This can happen mainly due to the third-party javascript code or plugin you used. Please confirm. 

Also, on what page does it happen? which plugin is it?

Tartaren
Tartaren Feb 10 '14
Yes, I have discovered that JS is broken. This is apparent at various places and is not limited to a specific plugin function. For example, when I try to customize the front page, none of the drag'n'drop functions works. Even the button disable/enable JS doesn't do anything. In the J script panel I can see that a lot of the methods are not defined.

The site was transferred and the JS got broken in the process. Where can I check if all JS definitions are present and all scripts available?

Thanks.

Tartaren
Tartaren Feb 10 '14
Ross,

An interesting observation- if I reload the page after getting there, the JS starts working. Weird.

Tartaren
Tartaren Feb 10 '14
On the frontpage, this another method that JS seems to not know about.

"Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'sortable'"

ross Team
ross Feb 12 '14
Tartaren, I can't tell you which third-party plugin do that, can you please deactivate all third-party plugins one by one and see whether the issue with JS persists. 
Tartaren
Tartaren Feb 14 '14
It looks like the issue was related to a rogue header. All seems well now.
ross Team
ross Feb 17 '14
Great! I'm going to mark this post as Solved now.