We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Entitled to remove Oxwall attribution | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Josh
Josh Aug 25 '13
I donated $50 and waited 24+ hours. So, now what? I went into my e-mail and replied http://www.mysite.com, and that YES I would like to be entitled... no reply. I must have checked "Check if you are eligible to remove Oxwall attribution" 10 times in 24 hours... is this a common experience among users wishing for the entitlement from oxwall? :)
I mean, I was willing to not complain for 24 hours right? Or should I be more relaxed about this, thanks in advance. 
JB TECH
JB TECH Aug 26 '13
The Oxwall team only works on weekdays. So, they only reply to emails and other stuff when it's the beginning of the week day :p
Josh
Josh Aug 26 '13
Ahh, thanks Jake. That does make sense and I did think of that!
dave Leader
dave Aug 26 '13

Yes please give them time, i only really start to worry if two weeks has gone by with no answer, but thats just me.  Not to say they wont reply sooner its just me.

But you also have to know that the logo is not going to make or break your site in a day, or a week, or a month.  Aliia is very busy girl, i know she takes the donations very serious and she will get yours posted as soon as she can..  Remember also that she may have to wait to confirm the funds first (or other process she may have) before she can post it...

:)

The Forum post is edited by dave Aug 26 '13
Alia Team
Alia Aug 26 '13
Thanks Dave and Jake.
Replied to Josh's  email yesterday.
Josh
Josh Aug 27 '13
I got it all good thanks Aliia. I do appreciate what you do. Hope your weekend was a good one :)