We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Network TCP Error | Forum

chris
chris Sep 1 '13
HI 

almost a week me and users are  suffering fro this error : 

NETWORK TCP ERROR 

i study the previous posts and suggestion ( debug-dv true and false )  and i did almost everything here and anywhere else i found in google and still nothing happened 

sometimes the site is browsing some times this error will appear 

if site browse is too slow 

one thing im sure that the only place is slow or this error is appear is my main site which oxwall is running there 

all my other dir or script browsing fast with out error or any other problem except my main site (oxwall ) 

i really need help hear more than a week my hosting (arvixe) trying to fix it but they can not find anything 

1- is not a CPU or RAM of server , because my other script working fine 

2- dv, debug,  ( i forgot the last one ) i changed them to true but still problem is there 

my site : the-itt.com

i really will be appreciate for your support 

Regards 

chris
chris Sep 13 '13
 im really getting tired from Oxwall !!!

if i keep debug false many times receiving TCP error ! if i keep debug True  many error appear

like when user try to send a post on forum - changing avatar - editing profile and almost everything 

chris
chris Sep 13 '13
last 2 month they are working on it !!( arvixe ) im sure is oxwall because all of my script working fine and fast is just my main website which is Oxwall  and now is down again from last 3 hours with new error is coming up !!   

you can check :  the-itt.com 

the-itt.com/tube  or  the-itt.com/journal   or  the-itt.com/cloud    are working perfect 

now even i can not enter my admin panel !

chris
chris Sep 13 '13
is everywhere !!! nothing is working now except the script links i mentioned for you 

i lost most of my users and im so tired to send message to oxwall or arvixe and each side blaming other one !!! 

chris
chris Sep 13 '13
sure i will send you .now arvixe team are working on it after they done i will send it to you 

thanks

The Forum post is edited by chris Sep 13 '13