We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

visichat 2.6.0 integration to oxwall | Forum

Abdul
Abdul Dec 27 '16
hi am looking for visichat/gchat login with facebook can someone help me with this
 http://dkchat.blogspot.com
my skype titanic_jatt
facebook.com/juttrahi
The Forum post is edited by Abdul Dec 27 '16
Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson Sep 12 '22
Hello everyone,

I just wondering to know can we integrate a modified version like this GB WhatsApp with oxwall to get an access for chat option?

Marle More
Marle More Dec 26 '22

Quote from Jack Wilson Hello everyone,

I just wondering to know can we integrate a modified version like this GB WhatsApp with oxwall to get an access for chat option?

Maybe that's possible as they also use the official API of WhatsApp so if we can Official one then modified can be too.
sophia
sophia Mar 22 '23

Both the chat programs Visichat and Gchat demand a login procedure in order for users to enter their chat rooms. Users may log in to third-party programs using their Facebook account credentials thanks to a function offered by Facebook called Facebook Login. You must adhere to Facebook's developer guide in order to configure Facebook Login for your Visichat/Gchat application. The manual offers comprehensive instructions on how to incorporate Facebook Login into your program, including how to develop a Facebook application, set up the login process, and put the required code in place on your server. If you are not familiar with programming, you may want to consider hiring a developer or freelancer to assist you with setting up the Facebook Login integration for your Visichat/Gchat As an alternative, you may think about utilizing a chat program that has already been developed and integrates Facebook Login. There are several chat programs accessible online, and some of them may already include Facebook Login. You can perform an online search for such programs or speak with a chat software vendor for advice.GTA 5 apk

kalvindarwan
kalvindarwan Dec 21 '23
We do these things because, quite frankly, we know that not every day is going to be a good day. If you’re cruising down the interstate on your way to work and your car decides to troll you, you’ve got troubles. Broomfield Towing Company
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
With our mobile repair service, we come to you, saving you time and money on towing costs. Champaign Mobile Truck Repair
Pages: « 1 2