We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Insert user profile link.... | Forum

matt
matt Sep 4 '13
I wonder if any of you have thought about the idea of having the function to be able to easily insert a user profile link into the various text areas?

This probably proves a custom hack or indeed a plugin, but I want to gain feedback from webmasters weather you think this might prove useful.

For eg. A small button on the inline editor which allow us to type the first few letters of a username and then a link to their profile gets inserted into the textarea?

Sounds cool, or no?

Matt
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Nov 13 '23
Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. Pest Control Kissimmee
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Nov 16 '23
So it is interesting and very good written and see what they think about other people. Pest Control Orlando
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Nov 16 '23
Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. Pest Control Oviedo
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Nov 29 '23
Do you want to disclose more stuff about this subject? I understand that you are somewhat occupied with your work at the present time, yet I have to finish my task. I can't do that without getting more data regarding this matter. Pest Control Tampa
Mitchell Thornton
It is very good, but look at the information at this address. online accountant
Mitchell Thornton
Cool you inscribe, the info is really salubrious further fascinating, I'll give you a connect to my scene. تصليح ثلاجات
Mitchell Thornton
Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... تركيب كاميرات مراقبة الكويت
Mitchell Thornton
Here you will learn what is important, it gives you a link to an interesting web page: تصليح طباخات
Mitchell Thornton
This content is simply exciting and creative. I have been deciding on a institutional move and this has helped me with one aspect. بنشر متنقل
Mitchell Thornton
I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: تصليح طبخات المنطقة العاشره
Mitchell Thornton
In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. Lentoria
Mitchell Thornton
Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. Lentor Mansion
Mitchell Thornton
This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink: The Giverny Residences
Mitchell Thornton
Hmm… I interpret blogs on a analogous issue, however i never visited your blog. I added it to populars also i’ll be your faithful primer. printed tiles
Mitchell Thornton
CowPokesOnline - Western Store near me. Shop Western wear Online. We are a destination for your lifestyle, not just a retail store.
Mitchell Thornton
I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics. marijuana dispensary
Mitchell Thornton
Just got my 5d10q89743 screens from screens-people.com and they're fantastic! Crisp display and easy setup. Perfect for my work-from-home setup!