We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Marital status | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ivan Saveliev
Ivan Saveliev Sep 6 '13
Is it possible to implement, by type as facebook or vk.com ?
dave Leader
dave Sep 7 '13
If your asking if you can do a marital status the answer is yes.  In your admin area under users/profile questions  you can create a new question for marital status and have them select.
Ivan Saveliev
Ivan Saveliev Sep 7 '13
I can understand it, you only need to select the floor automatically inclined words, for example: male gender : married, female - married, and to be able to choose from a list of friends and add in a family situation. If someone who can make a plugin adds such a possibility in Oxwall, will be very good.
dave Leader
dave Sep 7 '13
Yes you are talking about much more than just marital status then.  Would def have to be a plugin.
dave Leader
dave Sep 7 '13
WARNING!  FYI for anyone that happens to visit this persons site, dont do it, there is an unsigned executable that wants to run and  you will get the popup.  I dont know what it is but it dont look good at all. 
Ivan Saveliev
Ivan Saveliev Sep 7 '13
Try to understand what the reason, once added the site to google search engine, there is now a similar warning. Registered on gooogle.com as a web master, now I want there to register your website, and check in to remove this warning. Now checked for viruses, no viruses. Why google display such a  warning, I not understand.
Ivan Saveliev
Ivan Saveliev Sep 7 '13
How to check and find what is the reason for this warning POPs up? Checked the website antivirus, no suspicious files found.
The Forum post is edited by Ivan Saveliev Sep 7 '13
Ivan Saveliev
Ivan Saveliev Sep 7 '13

Help me understand what the problem is,please.

dave Leader
dave Sep 7 '13
I would rather not bring it up again, i dont know what it is or where it came from.  I wish i could help more.  Please post a screen shot of the popup here and maybe someone can track it down..
Ivan Saveliev
Ivan Saveliev Sep 7 '13

They argue that my site was created to inflict harm on computers, and what are confusing users. Tried to contact technical support google, but have not received any answer.

Ivan Saveliev
Ivan Saveliev Sep 7 '13
google is not reasonably have made my site blacklisted. technical support google ignore my treatment.
dave Leader
dave Sep 7 '13
That is not the notice i got on my screen.  Try another browser and see what you get.  On IE i got a popup that said that a unsigned executable wanted to run.  It gave the file name which was a strange name, but i did not save the screen sorry.  Try to load your site on IE and see what you get and then post that popup here if you get it.
Ivan Saveliev
Ivan Saveliev Sep 7 '13

Tried to log using the browser default Debian Iceweasel, any attempts to display pop-up window or warnings that were blocked any action no. after I registered my site in google, they have made my site in the black list, and this warning appears only in browsers that use black list of google.

To delete your site from blacklist google also does not work, you just need to register as a webmaster, and add your site, but they refuse to add my, when you try to window POPs up that they can't check DNS TXT record, although all the records in the DNS I did right.

Ivan Saveliev
Ivan Saveliev Sep 7 '13
Информация предоставлена компаниейGoogleБезопасный просмотрСтраница диагностики для world-black.com

Занесен ли сайт world-black.com в список подозрительных?

Сайт занесен в список подозрительных. Посещение этого сайта может нанести вред вашему компьютеру.

В некоторой части этого сайта за последние 90 дней была замечена подозрительная активность (число таких случаев: 1).

Что произошло во время последнего посещения этого сайта компанией Google?

На 0 из 1 страниц сайта, протестированных нами за последние 90 дней, происходила загрузка и установка вредоносного ПО без согласия пользователя. Последнее посещение этого сайта системой Google произошло 2013-09-07; за последние 90 дней на этом сайте не был обнаружен подозрительный контент.

Сетей, в которых размещался этот сайт: 1 (в том числе AS28753 (LEASEWEB-DE)).

Был ли этот сайт промежуточным звеном в дальнейшем распространении вредоносного ПО?

По всей видимости, за последние 90 дней сайт world-black.com не использовался в качестве промежуточного звена для заражения других сайтов.

Размещалось ли на этом сайте вредоносное ПО?

Нет. За последние 90 дней на этом сайте не размещалось вредоносное ПО.

Как это произошло?

В некоторых случаях третьи лица могут добавлять вредоносный код на сайты, созданные со вполне законными целями. Предупреждение могло быть показано нами именно по этой причине.

Дальнейшие действия:

Обновлено 4 ч. назад

©2008 Google - Главная страница Google

dave Leader
dave Sep 7 '13
can someone please move this to the international section, im sure most of us can read this.  Thanks.