We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Sign In Console Re-Direct | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Sean
Sean Sep 13 '13
Howdy!

I have been playing with Oxwall for sometime now, and I ran into a strange little problem. When I click the 'Sign In' button, in the console, the screen fades to black, but the login form does not pop up.

I checked the CSS for positioning and layering, but it just does not seem to be working. The last thing I remember doing was updating the Facebook login plugin.

However, that is not a big deal, I really want to redirect the user to the actual login page rather than a popup. What files contain the actual console buttons?

Thanks for any help.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
There should be some script breaking. Just remove some scripts if you have added and try.
Sean
Sean Sep 13 '13
Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam There should be some script breaking. Just remove some scripts if you have added and try.

Hi there, and thanks for the reply. However, I am interested in changing the function of the 'Sign In' button. Where can I find that particular piece of code?
Alia Team
Alia Sep 16 '13
Sean, ow_system_plugins/base/classes/console_event_handler.php

public function collectItems  ...

Here you can see how floatbox is called when you click on Sign In. You will need to edit this file if you would like "Sign In" button to redirect to the sign  in page instead of the way it currently works.

If you get further question regarding this please submit a topic  under "Custom Code Modifications" section of our forum.