We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Content all unorganized - Newsfeed | Forum

Dubz
Dubz Sep 14 '13
I think this plugin needs a reorganization as to how it's displayed. It's hard to understand which user it's talking about and referring to which status by whatever user posted it. It needs to flow more like facebook's does and not post things like "Test> User liked their status." Who's liked who's status? Did Test like User's or did User like Test's? I shouldn't have to ask on here to see how it works, it should be self explanatory for everyone else to follow along.

Also, with posting comments on other users' pages, it's hard to follow along with too with everything else. It needs updated in my opinion, but for now I'll try to play around with it more.

Dubz
Dubz Sep 14 '13
Alright I think what's confusing me is that it doesn't show other people's posts and such on the main dashboard, but just on their own profile. I think this should be an option to have a main newsfeed on the dashboard where everyone's status updates and wall posts feed through so users can see everything from one location and not have to snoop around to discover stuff.
You do not have permission to reply this topic