We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problems in the store [sorted] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Muay Thai
Muay Thai Oct 17 '23

Customers shouldn't normally not receive the download link after purchasing your plugin. However, there are a number possible explanations for this, including the following:

There's an issue in the plugin code. This is the most likely case, especially if the problem has just recently started.There is an issue with the plugin's store integration. This is also possible, especially if it's your first retail platform.There is a problem with the user's account. This is still possible, even though it is less likely.  Chilis Survey

annabellalk23332
annabellalk23332 Oct 21 '23
The questions are designed to cover various aspects of the shopping experience and allow customers to express their opinions and share any additional comments or suggestions they may have wwwloescomsurvey
dilohew393
dilohew393 Oct 21 '23
Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. mp3juices
Pages: « 1 2