We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Appreciation Thread | Forum

1 Chope
1 Chope Sep 18 '13
Appreciation  to the dev. team of Oxwall for making this world-class social networking software available for free. I have been following the development for sometime and I can profess of the progress. Thanks to the dev. team for
Making Oxwall available
Making Oxwall free
Making sure that Oxwall is active and up-to-date
Clean,fast and sleek work.
I have just installed the software in the demo server and will move it to the main website once I got encouraging feedback from the perspective users. It will be nice if the mobile interface will be available the the next release (as plan), as the only complaint from the test users is the difficulty in using it with mobile phones.
Thanks once again.
Den Team
Den Sep 19 '13
Hello Chope!

The fact Oxwall solves human's problems day-by-day and they like how be built it, these really increase team's enthusiasm to move up the project next. We really do appreciate your choice, thank you!

Austeyr
Austeyr Nov 26 '13
Gonna chime in here and extend my gratitude to Oxwall for providing and awesome script for free. 

My project would never have made it off the ground with out Oxwall. It's given me the freedom to create and express my ideas. 

Oxwall has also allowed me to create a space for like minded people to share and express themselves for this i'll be ever grateful.

So bless your cotton socks Oxwall keep up for great work - you have a major supporter of your work here...