We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Profile Cover - Avatar Extreme | Forum

Jeffery
Jeffery Sep 18 '13
Can you please make this work with the profile cover? I just bought this and I missed where it said it doesn't work with profile cover.  Now I have a completely useless plugin.
suwat pb
suwat pb Oct 21 '13
Same with me and others.. will great if they 're buddy and truly complatible plugin...

I notify this to plugin author in last several month .. for temporary fix.. 

I just insert Custom text / HTML to profile page and link to this  http://www.yoursite.com/profile/avatar/builder
(clickable link appear under the avatar)

- page for admin to manage Custom text/HTML insert : yoursite.com/admin/user-profile (Drag and place then click gear icon)

but onMouseOver on avatar>> always BETTER .. please keep update and release soonn....

The Forum post is edited by suwat pb Oct 21 '13
Roderick
Roderick Dec 9 '13
This is not up to me, i have send many PM's to the profile cover maker, no replies.. he does not wish to fix this with us i think.
Jeffery
Jeffery Dec 12 '13
That sucks! :-(  I will try and see if I can get it to work.
Roderick
Roderick Dec 13 '13
Sorry, we had solved this before, seems like he changed something again..

We don't want to buy his plugin just so we can fix the conflict. if he works with us we can solve this once and for all

Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Feb 17 '14
A wise businessman would buy the damn plugin as an investment. I bet you would earn that cost back with sales of this plugin. As of now, all these forum posts are not doing your plugin any good at all.

If I were a developer here, I would have invested the measly $20 for his awesome plugin, which many site owners have because it's awesome, for the purpose of making YOUR awesome plugin work with the profile cover plugin.

But I would venture to say that because you refuse to buy his plugin, you're losing a whole lot of sales of this plugin, including my purchase. It just doesn't make any sense. Why not just buy the profile cover plugin, make Avatar Extreme work with it, and make a whole lot more sales?

I won't give up the profile cover for the Avatar Extreme. I would venture to say most others won't either.

Geez, buy the plugin.
The Forum post is edited by Jobee Bendijo Feb 17 '14
Roderick
Roderick Feb 18 '14
Its safe to use both plugins at the same time, we fixed al problems :)
Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Mar 15 '14
Good and wise move. I'll buy it now.
Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Mar 15 '14
Works perfectly! Thanks!
Roderick
Roderick Mar 17 '14
Quote from Jobee Bendijo Works perfectly! Thanks!

;) great!
You do not have permission to reply this topic