We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Изменить плагин | Forum

Ivan Saveliev
Ivan Saveliev Sep 19 '13
Хотелось бы сделать в группах не просто комментарии, а так же как vk.com стена в группе, чтобы была возможность комментировать записи. Если взять плагин новости и каким нибудь образом интегрировать его в группы, но только чтобы использовал свою базу данных, то есть никаких обновлений (новостей) не показывал, а использовался только для записей и комментирования записей.
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 20
The next time I learn a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought youd have one thing fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you can fix should you werent too busy in search of attention. www.horohive.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 22
VI actually wanted to make a brief word to say thanks to you for all the superb guidelines you are writing on this website. My considerable internet investigation has now been paid with good quality facts to exchange with my family members. I ‘d express that most of us site visitors are extremely fortunate to be in a useful website with very many brilliant people with interesting pointers. I feel really fortunate to have discovered the site and look forward to many more entertaining moments reading here. Thanks once more for a lot of things. snow plowing
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 24
Purely to follow up on the up-date of this matter on your web page and want to let you know simply how much I appreciated the time you took to generate this beneficial post. Inside the post, you actually spoke regarding how to definitely handle this matter with all convenience. It would be my pleasure to get some more suggestions from your website and come up to offer other folks what I have benefited from you. Thank you for your usual terrific effort. Bariatric Surgery Vitamins
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 25
excellent write-up, i certainly love this web site, keep on it how to make money online
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 3
I recently would definitely say thank you after again just for this incredible web-site you have got established on this site. It is filled with knowledge this sort of intent on this particular theme, first and foremost this process notably weblog. You’re in actual fact a lot of quite candy moreover accommodating pointing to men and women money saving deals undeniable fact viewing your blog post blogposts is a fantastic take great pride in when camping. With such a good skill! John and i also will have enthusiasm with your principles of what we have to try in most weeks time. Which our item is the trip big and as a consequence recommendations is definitely offer functional make use of. Judi Bola
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
An impressive share, I just now given this onto a colleague who had been carrying out a small analysis on this. And he the fact is bought me breakfast since I uncovered it for him.. smile. So ok, i’ll reword that: Thnx to the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to go over this, I am strongly over it and love reading more on this topic. When possible, as you grow expertise, might you mind updating your website with an increase of details? It’s highly helpful for me. Large thumb up with this post! sweet bonanza
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
I really like your website.. comfortable colors & theme. Do you actually style and design this web site on your own and also would you actually bring in help to do it in your case? Plz respond as I!|m planning to layout my very own site along with want to understand the place you bought that out of. thanks a lot 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
I see that you are using WordPress on your blog, wordpress is the best.~’-~* www.dogoka.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
I see that you are using WordPress on your blog, wordpress is the best.~’-~* www.dogoka.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 11
Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thank you Nonetheless I am experiencing problem with ur rss . Don know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting an identical rss drawback? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx deneme bonusu veren siteler
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 12
I don’t even know the way I stopped up right here, however I assumed this post was once good. I do not recognise who you might be but definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger in the event you aren’t already Cheers! play boy job contact number
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 14
Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated. Topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 14
Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated. Topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 14
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks tân cảng 189 hải phòng
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks tân cảng 189 hải phòng
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
I’m not certain if I agree with all of this. However, your article is very useful, and lots of people will walk away from this article feeling more educated than when they arrived. Overall, you’ve done a superb job. topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 17
Great post, I was doing a google search and your site came up for foreclosures in Winter Springs, FL but anyway, I have enjoyed reading it, keep it up! We Buy Houses Pittsburgh
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
books online are great, wether they are e-books or conventional hardbound and paperback books** okeplay777
Pages: 1 2 3 »