We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

powered logo | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
when I update my platform oxwall got two logos and two times the © Copyright below. i want remove a copy
Attachments:
  top.png (47.7Kb)
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
removed in the functions of language and now it appears to me the text © Copyright. deleted the text under the logo. now already can not put the text.
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
I will remove all network and install the new one will be better. There is a way to maintain and yet members?
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
yes. members and the videos. or mainly members. is it possible? I think to erase software and install again.
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
yes. members and the videos. or mainly members. is it possible? I think to erase software and install again.
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
thanks I'll see if that helps and start all over again. how to put another logo next to the logo powered oxwall.

tanks
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
cherry
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
yes. but I have to change the ow_static folder? or shifts automatically from?

ok tou a instalar o oxwall vou ver se depois funciona obrigado
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
ok thanks for your help
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
good. used the theme of cherry MasterPages and not ... never appears to change ...
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
never works. I do not understand ... I can not see how that logo appears there. 've checked everything on the network. I do not understand .... I'm giving in to this crazy
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/**
* Make changes in this block if you want to enable DEV mode and DEBUG mode
*/
define('OW_DEBUG_MODE', false);
define('OW_DEV_MODE', false);
define('OW_PROFILER_ENABLE', false);
}

This?

define('OW_DEBUG_MODE', true);
define('OW_DEV_MODE', true);
define('OW_PROFILER_ENABLE', true);
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
I've tried everything. Master Pages and removed the server to see if there was something and nothing. logo or leave ... have not realize this ... someone help me it ta me crazy for.
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
I've tried everything. Master Pages and removed the server to see if there was something and nothing. logo or leave ... have not realize this ... someone help me it ta me crazy for.
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
does not work. see the error
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
yes yes yes yes .... you are my hero! I'm trying this time to thousands of hours and can not imagine how it butchered my head. I will keep it well kept ... friend'll put your name on my site thanks. THANK YOU! I just have to put the email in the mass running but I'll leave that for another day because they also massacred your head.

Thank you.
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
work. but when we go to the homepage to see what happens .. ;(
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
OW Debug - Error
Message: Smarty error: [in /home/pthiphop/public_html/rede/ow_themes/cherry/master_pages/dndindex.html line 3]: syntax error: unrecognized tag: font-size: 18px; color: #0085C3; (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 455)
File: /home/pthiphop/public_html/rede/ow_libraries/smarty/Smarty.class.php
Line: 1092
Bruno
Bruno Jun 12 '11
problem solved as I did this general.html ... continued ... thanks .... seriously anyway ...
Pages: 1 2 »