We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Membership plugin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Amber S /Liz M
Amber S /Liz M Oct 2 '13
Thank you for your help Ross will go see if I can change it
ross Team
ross Oct 4 '13
Ok, keep us updated. Hope this solve the problem
The Forum post is edited by ross Oct 4 '13
Amber S /Liz M
Amber S /Liz M Oct 18 '13
Ross quick question for you, under the  questions for user accounts we have 4  different memerships, we have certain questions for the basic account and another set of questions for our paid memberships  when we tried to add the questions for just the paid memberships they disappear, what are doing wrong?
ross Team
ross Oct 24 '13
Do you choose the account type for which those questions should be displayed?
kyle gore
kyle gore Nov 26 '14
So if I were to use the plugin stated in this form and  changed the settings so that users with a specified account type were paid members (lets say "gold members") would it automatically charge them when the join/sign up for the site?
kyle gore
kyle gore Nov 26 '14
So if I were to use the plugin stated in this form and  changed the settings, as stated below, so that users with a specified account type were paid members (lets say "gold members") would it automatically charge them when the join/sign up for the site?

Quote from ross Amber, there definitely should be such a profile question which is connected to this account type. You should do the following: 

1. go to your profile questions in admin panel

2. show profile questions to a certain account type

I believe there should be a profile question "Account type" connected to the TRIAL account type, please check, then you

3. Click on the edit button, to enter that profile question

4. there will be a field - For account type, change the value in this field for all account type

5. then delete this field

ross Team
ross Nov 26 '14
No, this is a custom code modification of the paid membership plugin, core of the software and paypal plugin (if you use this plugin to process payments on the website)
Pages: « 1 2