We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I can not send photos via the menu photos. | Forum

Raphael Suárez
Raphael Suárez Jun 13 '11
Hello friends,

I installed the social network oxwall normally. I began to translate all the sections to the Portuguese of Brazil. After that I started testing, I sent pictures, added videos, comments, etc.. After a few days translating the site, I decided to make more tests and discovered that I can no longer send pictures, I can send pictures through blogs section, but the photos section can not. It appears that orange bar saying that the image has not been sent. Does anyone have any idea what might be?
Is there any server log I can see to try to identify what happened?
The permissions on the directories oxwall have not changed.
I appreciate the help. Thanks.
Attachments:
  upload_photo.jpg (95.83Kb)
Den Team
Den Jun 14 '11
Hi
How this error message sounds in English?
The Forum post is edited by Den Jun 14 '11
Raphael Suárez
Raphael Suárez Jun 14 '11
Hi,

Unfortunately I have the error message in English. I had already translated. But I suspect it is something related to errors in transmission, because the message appears in an orange rectangle.
Excuse the english, I'm using the google translator.
Raphael Suárez
Raphael Suárez Jun 14 '11
The manual translation of the photos section may cause a problem running the plugin?
Den Team
Den Jun 15 '11
No, it can't :) There is some error, during photo upload. That's why I asked you how this error sounds on English. Also, you can enable DEV_MODE and DEBUG_MODE in ow_includes/config.php file and try to upload photo again. You will receive exact system error message.
Den Team
Den Jun 15 '11
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Raphael Suárez
Raphael Suárez Jun 16 '11
I activated DEV_MODE and DEBUG_MODE. Now I will perform tests to determine the exact error.