We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Best Oxwall Sites Worldwide | Forum

Omari
Omari Oct 1 '13

feel free to add to the list.

The Forum post is edited by Omari Aug 25 '14
ustc
ustc Oct 2 '13
Seems good!
Alexandr
Alexandr Oct 3 '13
В Армии - start a month ago
dave Leader
dave Oct 4 '13

Quote from Omari
I'm gonna start this off with mine:

LimeRadar  - complete responsive design, try it on your mobile, but still waiting for 1.6

I half expected to be lime colored... but looks nice ;)
bobbi
bobbi Oct 5 '13
well my site is a little different :)

http://www.pawshoovesandclaws.com
dave Leader
dave Oct 5 '13
Looks good bobbi, love the idea and the colors, very well done.  You have a good eye. ;) 
Omari
Omari Oct 5 '13
keep them coming guys, put on oxwall site on a vps server and the php scripts stand up well, I am going to have an entire country on it in a bit. I cant wait to see what else ppl around the world have done. Nice work!

Omari
Omari Oct 5 '13
Quote from dave
Quote from Omari
I'm gonna start this off with mine:

LimeRadar  - complete responsive design, try it on your mobile, but still waiting for 1.6

I half expected to be lime colored... but looks nice ;)

lime in my country also refers to a contingent of people hanging out extremely popular so hence the name lol
John Michaels
John Michaels Oct 10 '13
I turned my Oxwall site into an Oldies But Goodies Internet Radio Community.
People love it ! I have really gotten a fantastic response to it and I love that I am able to customize it to my likings any way I want to !
http://www.bullseyeradio.com/

The Forum post is edited by Den Oct 16 '13
Sean
Sean Oct 12 '13
Mine is awesome, tonnes of custom plugins, and heavy customisation of a theme, but it's an adult site and I don't think appropriate to post here lol

If you want the link let me know.
I have 10+ custom plugins.

The Forum post is edited by Sean Oct 12 '13
Phillip
Phillip Oct 19 '13
Mine is pretty good http://www.phillbook.com/. It's responsive but stills need the mobile version from oxwall 1.6
Duncan
Duncan Oct 19 '13
Sweet sites guys, love to see what the software is capable of.

I'm building a directory of geeks, site has been up roughly 5 days.

It's a shame it costs an arm and a leg to get oxwall reasonably usable though (with no guarantee certain code will work, it's a crap shoot).

http://geekbio.com - We got some people pimping their profiles already!

The Forum post is edited by Duncan Oct 19 '13
Alia Team
Alia Oct 28 '13
Thank you guys for the links=)

Checked them all, special thanks for those who indeed kept our attribution links =)
Omari
Omari Nov 7 '13
foxtechs u guys really let me down with your ads plugin and the lack of support since february with no updates in bug fixes. nothing.
Omari
Omari Nov 8 '13
i posted for your support ur plugin was unusable as it interfered with pop up dialogues and popup pages irrespective of themes. A major flaw. u need to roll out minor bug fixes in the meanwhile. go check you forums. U responded you are waiting on 1.6. In the it world there's something called patching. generic responses to user issues does not solve problems. u are selling a product. its not about when u want to do something its about when u are required to for customers . good business ethic.
Omari
Omari Nov 10 '13
Ah now I understand the personal plight of Foxtechs. Next time put a disclaimer on your plugins before someone buys e.g. (This plugin will not be Updated or plugin provided "as is" etc.) So your users wont have too many expectations ....or make them free like oxwall. I understand the importance of prioritizing, but you must also understand that when you decide to accept money or commercialize something, a large part of your reputation revolves around ethics and customer support. I look forward to your future instalments.
Abbey
Abbey Nov 10 '13

Quote from Omari Ah now I understand the personal plight of Foxtechs. Next time put a disclaimer on your plugins before someone buys e.g. (This plugin will not be Updated or plugin provided "as is" etc.) So your users wont have too many expectations ....or make them free like oxwall. I understand the importance of prioritizing, but you must also understand that when you decide to accept money or commercialize something, a large part of your reputation revolves around ethics and customer support. I look forward to your future instalments.

Quote from FoxTechs We understand Omari, we will make sure to include some sort of notice, we just hope that future customers will read it. I can't count the amount of times people have had complaints about something that I had already written the solution for. 

I will remind that the main reason we're not updating ADS Pro until 1.6 is officially released, is because we want to aim for Mobile Ads, but rest assured we'll try and include many new things in it aswell.

can you take this private... you're ruining the thread
Omari
Omari Nov 10 '13
mobile ads are great if done right. i utilize ad sense responsive for my site at the moment....but ive made some custom rotating ad scripts that i will implement in the near future considering my entire site is built for mobile with oxwall. Check it out here
Jordan
Jordan Nov 17 '13
People seem to be doing some cool things with Oxwall, I am having alot of fun working on my site. www.WorldwideSmokers.com my users really like the freedom Oxwall provides and I like the customizable features it offers.
Edson Francis
Edson Francis Nov 19 '13
i'm just grow a small community using oxwall...but it's great from other social network script...

my site ----> Click here

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »