We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Multi Oxwall Ques - Pls Help | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Franklin Frank
Franklin Frank Oct 16 '13
1. Can any one make already existing Oxwall theme to be responsive or can the person make a plugin that will make the oxwall that uses the theme to look great on both mobile and tablet just like on desktop?
2. After installing oxwall, should the installatio folder be deleted?
3. While hosting the oxwall site at one of the recommended hosting company like Arvixe Hosting (www.oxwall.org/hosting) which was recommended by Oxwall Software team do you still need to store the static files like photos, videos, etc at Amazon or Rackspace ( docs.oxwall.org/install:cloud_hosting ) which was said by Oxwall Software team? And since Amazon and Rackspace are expensive is it possible setting up storing file static file storage with a different cloud company that is cheap order than Amazo or Rackspace? Do you know any cheap one? Or can only just Arvixe be used for both hosting the Oxwall site as well as storing the static files as discussed here ( docs.oxwall.org/install:cloud_hosting:amazons3 )?
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Oct 16 '13
1.) Liquid - Responsive Theme
2.) No
3.) All Static content/ Amazon S3, I do believe it's free up to 80Gig, I may be wrong, no matter--->
Glacier Storage:
$0.010 per GB

Seems in-expensive to me...