We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Поиск разработчика для проекта на Oxwell | Forum

Alex
Alex Oct 18 '13

Приветствую уважаемое сообщество!

Размещать Job в Маркете не вижу смысла, т.к. не интересуют предложения от индусов и пакистанцев, которые имею на oDesk.

Планирую глубокую модификацию Oxwell под свои нужды.

Буду рад опытным (от 3-х лет) и ответственным разработчикам (PHP, MySQL, jQuery, JS, HTML5, CSS3).

От вас: ответственность, соблюдение сроков

От меня: своевременная оплата, вменяемость при постановке задачи и обсуждении сроков.

Жду ссылки на ваши работы в личке.

Большим плюсом будут ссылки на ваши профили github, stackoverflow, bitbucket etc.

Спасибо!

The Forum post is edited by Alex Oct 18 '13
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 20
We so appreciate your blog post. You’ll find hundreds of approaches we could put it to good use while having no effort with time and resources. Thank you very much with regard to helping make the post give light to many questions we have got before now. horohive.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 22
I read a lot of online articles and I’ve found that it’s hard to find quality writing. I’m so happy I found this article because it’s renews my faith in good writers. This is awesome! snow plowing
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 24
Following analyze several of the website content on your own internet site now, and I in fact like your way of running a blog. I book marked that to be able to my save web site listing and can be examining back again shortly. Please attempt my own website as effectively as well as let me know what you believe. Best Bariatric Multivitamin
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 25
I’d incessantly want to be update on new articles on this internet site , saved to bookmarks ! . how to make money online
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 3
Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? With thanks Judi Bola
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
Thanks for a wonderful in addition to enlightening post We truly value all the effort which went in to the creating. sweet bonanza
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
Hey, you used to write magnificent, but the last several posts have been kinda boring¡K I miss your super writings. Past several posts are just a little out of track! come on! 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
My brother suggested I might like this website. He used to be totally right. This submit actually made my day. You cann’t imagine just how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks! www.dogoka.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 11
some cheap softwares does not offer good online technical support so i would caution about using them, deneme bonusu veren siteler
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 12
The next occasion Someone said a blog, Lets hope which it doesnt disappoint me around this. I am talking about, I know it was my solution to read, but I personally thought youd have something intriguing to say. All I hear is often a number of whining about something that you could fix should you werent too busy in search of attention. play boy job contact number
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 14
Spot up with this write-up, I honestly feel this website needs additional consideration. I’ll apt to be again to learn to read considerably more, many thanks for that information. Topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
Hey there! Great post! Please do tell us when we shall see a follow up! thanh toán hộ 1691
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
I am curious to find out what blog system you’re working with? I’m experiencing some minor security problems with my latest blog and I’d like to find something more safe. Do you have any suggestions? topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 17
Perhaps you’ve had failures of spammers? I likewise use Blog Engine and involve some good anti-spam practices; please Email me if you are attracted to an exchange of practices. Sell my house fast Pittsburgh
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
sometimes you got to taper down on playing too much compter games coz it is quite addictive” okeplay777
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21

Thanks for some other fantastic post. The place else may just anyone get that type of information in such an ideal method of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I’m at the look for such information.[url=https://xn--2b5b1vh54a.org/]오피쓰[/url]

Thanks for some other fantastic post. The place else may just anyone get that type of information in such an ideal method of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I’m at the look for such information. 오피쓰

REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 22
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read similar to this before. So nice to discover somebody with a few authentic applying for grants this subject. realy thanks for starting this up. this website is something that’s needed on the net, somebody with some bit originality. helpful project for bringing new stuff towards web! crypto30x
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 22
Awesome post, where is the rss? I cant find it! 借錢
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 23
Focusing on a specific niche may limit your potential audience size compared to broader soccer news websites. Growth strategies will need to be targeted towards reaching and expanding your niche audience while still retaining its core identity. Home of Football News
Pages: 1 2 »