We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problem when loading plugin through cpanel.SOLVED | Forum

Christer
Christer Oct 18 '13
I have a problem that when i try to upload any plugin through cpanel it shows like this:equestions+admin_enable_follow_label. I try several plugins and same.
Only they once I try from cpanel.
The plugins I have installed already is still ok but reason for upload through cpanel is I have another issue so have no other way at the moment,I just moved to new vps if that can be a reason?The web host try to help me but no luck.Any one here maybe have any ideas?
The Forum post is edited by Christer Oct 19 '13
dave Leader
dave Oct 18 '13

I think its just that the lang is not converting, its not a huge deal.  You do know you can use ftp with your cpanel info or create a new ftp account in cpanel and then upload via ftp...

Christer
Christer Oct 19 '13
Hi dave,
What should I do to get the language to work then? Is there any fix for that`?
Do you mean create a new ftp and upload again from my admin on site?That is my other issue
that dont work. I have another thread about that one.So what I understand I can only for the moment upload from Cpanel and then I get this issue.
Sorry maybe stupid questions but I just try to learn all this things,puhhh LOL.
thanks for taking the time to try to help me,

Best regards
Christer
The Forum post is edited by Christer Oct 19 '13
dave Leader
dave Oct 19 '13
which plugin is it, the questions plugn?
The Forum post is edited by dave Oct 19 '13
Christer
Christer Oct 19 '13
Hi
That was a sample,it seams like all the plugin I try to upload from cpanel
on one site its video and progressbar. It started when i uploaded the new update of blog I think so have it on 3 sites but only if I upload through cpanel so all plug ins that are on sites already is fine.
dave Leader
dave Oct 19 '13
interesting, well the team will not be back until monday but i will try to see if i can resolve this for you.   Let me do some research on this and see if i can find a solution...  Thanks for your patience.
Christer
Christer Oct 19 '13
well i am the one to say thank you sir.
dave Leader
dave Oct 19 '13
May i have your site url please, you can PM me it if you dont want to post it here.
dave Leader
dave Oct 19 '13

i am glad i was able to assist you Christer and i am glad it was permission issue..  Thanks for your patience... glad you got it working..

Christer
Christer Oct 19 '13
well i just want to say thank you so much dave for helping me big time with advice how to fix this and I not forget Krunch that pull his part to help me to. great work  I buy the next round