We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugins for Bitcoin - payments | Forum

Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Oct 20 '13
Need solutions to integrate bitcoins (https://bitpay.com/) to allow users pay on the Oxwall sites and Official Store
Den Team
Den Oct 22 '13
Hello,

Please, post your request on Market

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Nov 9 '13
I am working on a bitcoin plugin.

Den Team
Den Nov 12 '13
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
Oleg Dubrov
Oleg Dubrov Oct 20 '15
Now there is two solutions for accepting bitcoin payments:

* Bitcoin Billing plugin 

Pure Bitcoin payment gateway. Does not require any registration. Payments are sent directly to your bitcoin address.

BitPay (bitcoin) billing

Accept Bitcoin payments from users with Bitpay payment provider. You will need a bitpay account for this plugin. 

jason tat
jason tat May 18 '22
I think bitpay works well. It is all good and well to focus on the many benefits that you can take advantage of when you invest in cryptocurrency.However, good bitcoin brokers will always consider the risks of an asset class before proceeding with an investment.

Hiddenmann
Hiddenmann Jun 7 '22
I myself do not use it myself, but I heard about it. I think this is the best option for mining. Since you still cannot equip it according to the rules. Of course there are such rare cases. But it must be borne in mind that the work should be uninterrupted, that the cost of electricity will reach space prices. And many other difficulties. I know that Minery will provide crypto hosting services. And this is a great chance to make your mining actually profitable, not costly.
RobertPRawls
RobertPRawls Oct 10 '22
Get a clear idea about best forex brokers from website, so come here, read article and step up your trading journey with good brokerage services by choosing one among the list that we have provided.
Tony Mercurio
Tony Mercurio Nov 4 '22
To know every detail on licensed forex brokers in kenya, including their trading strategies and features, stay on the website to earn every aspect of this platform.
Jonathan smithy
Jonathan smithy Nov 9 '22
best forex brokers canada is excellent if you're seeking a reliable trading platform. Visit us right away to learn more about the services, features, benefits, and disadvantages of trading.
Jenelle Morris
Jenelle Morris Nov 16 '22
If you want updates on the best forex broker in nigeria, including the features and more, sign up for the website and read the feedback section.
farhan
farhan Jan 9
I'm talking to everyone on our team so they can answer questions and share more about Nomeme. cryptoreddit
farhan
farhan Apr 21
Downloadable games can be gifted to other players through digital codes, spreading the joy of gaming. ufcslot99