We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

request for assistance integrated cometchat | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Romuald
Romuald Oct 23 '13

Hello everyone, sorry for my English but I am French and I translated with google

I can post because I 'm trying to install 5.1.0 on my site cometchat (version 1.5.3) the bar but I can not link the base oxwall given here is the part of the file integration.php "

/ * ADVANCED * /

define (' SET_SESSION_NAME ','' ) / / Session name

define (' DO_NOT_START_SESSION ', '0 ' ) / / Set to 1 if you Have Already started the session

define (' DO_NOT_DESTROY_SESSION ', '0 ' ) / / Set to 1 if you do not want to destroy session on logout

define (' SWITCH_ENABLED ', '0 ');

define (' INCLUDE_JQUERY ', '1 ' ) ;

define (' FORCE_MAGIC_QUOTES ', '0 ');

/ * DATABASE * /

/ / DO NOT EDIT DATABASE VALUES BELOW

define (' db_server ', " localhost" ) / / Host Site 's Database .

define (' DB_PORT ", " 3306 " ) / / Database Port 's website .

define (' DB_USERNAME ' " louee124 " ) / / Database User 's Website .

define (' DB_PASSWORD ' " cwz670mv " ) / / Site 's Database Password .

define (' DB_NAME ', " louee124_resauviloos " ) / / Site 's Database Name .

define (' table_prefix ', " " ) / / Site 's Table Prefix .

define (' DB_USERTABLE ' " ow_base_user " ) / / Website 's Users table .

define (' DB_USERTABLE_USERID ' " ow_user_user " ) / / Numeric primary key of gold single Users table .

define (' DB_USERTABLE_NAME ' " ow_base_user " ) / / Display Name from users table .

define (' DB_AVATARTABLE ' " ow_base_avatar " ) / / If profile pictures are Stored in the different table then Join clause table with this table ( eg. " left join avatars on avatar.userid =" TABLE_PREFIX.DB_USERTABLE . . . " " . DB_USERTABLE_USERID . "" ) else leave it empty .

define (' DB_AVATARFIELD ' " ow_base_avatar " TABLE_PREFIX.DB_USERTABLE DB_USERTABLE_USERID "" . . . " " . . ) / / Field That blinds profile picture

define (' DB_USERTABLE_LASTACTIVITY ' " lastactivity " ) / / Field active blinds That last time for a user if you have any field then modify Such DB_USERTABLE_LASTACTIVITY constant and set to 0 the ADD_LAST_ACTIVITY .

define (' ADD_LAST_ACTIVITY ", " 1 " ) / / Set this field to 0 If users table alredy Has the field to store last active time of a user ."

où j'aurais besoin d'aide est signalé par des ??

Romuald
Romuald Oct 23 '13
grieve thank you in advance
Abbey
Abbey Oct 23 '13
How to install Cometchat

1. Log into your cometchat account.

2. Go to "my Licenses"

3. Download cometchat

4. Upload zip file to public_html

5. Extract files

6. run the following url http://www.domain.com/cometchat/install.php, naturally substituting 'domain.com' for your web address)

7. Paste the code in the box into the custom head code section at  www.yoursite.com/admin/settings/page

Romuald
Romuald Oct 24 '13
@ Abbey thank you for your reply but apparently c free that can give me and that's why I'm looking for if anyone knows the file database to attach the file to the base
Abbey
Abbey Oct 24 '13
best to contact cometchat
Romuald
Romuald Oct 24 '13
@ Abbey thank you for your reply but I am looking forward if someone already know the database file has donated to the script
Romuald
Romuald Oct 25 '13

Hello I just want to know how to get the path to that is based oxwall given to a cat

please.

Thank you in advance

DB_USERTABLE_USERID

DB_USERTABLE_NAME

DB_AVATARTABLE

DB_AVATARFIELD

Romuald
Romuald Oct 25 '13

Here is what I have found:

http:///...-coded-site/php-site but I like how example if we ow_base_user_id? or others.

Thank you to you

Masgan
Masgan May 24 '15

Quote from Romuald

Hello I just want to know how to get the path to that is based oxwall given to a cat

please.

Thank you in advance

DB_USERTABLE_USERID

DB_USERTABLE_NAME

DB_AVATARTABLE

DB_AVATARFIELD

replace with this line

define('DB_USERTABLE',                "base_user"        );
define('DB_USERTABLE_USERID',        "id"                );
define('DB_USERTABLE_NAME',            "username"            );
define('DB_AVATARTABLE',            " left join ".TABLE_PREFIX."base_avatar on ".TABLE_PREFIX."base_avatar.userId=".TABLE_PREFIX.DB_USERTABLE.".".DB_USERTABLE_USERID."");
define('DB_AVATARFIELD',            " concat(coalesce(".TABLE_PREFIX."base_avatar.userId,''),'^',coalesce(".TABLE_PREFIX."base_avatar.hash,''))"                          );
The Forum post is edited by Masgan May 24 '15