We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Нужна помощь. Как заставить обновляться View модулей без их реинсталяции? | Forum

Andrew
Andrew Oct 23 '13
Хочу изменить внешний вид модуля, например, "Группы". При изменении файлов вывода ничего не происходит. Только лишь удаление и повторная установка решают этот вопрос. Но при удалении модуля он просит и удалить все группы, что мне не нужно абсолютно. Вопрос: есть ли способ заставить OxWall отображать изменения в файлах модулей без их переустановки?

P.S. dev-mod включен. debug-mod включен, cron настроен, работает.

REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 20
After study several of the content on your own internet site now, and I really appreciate your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and are checking back soon. Pls look into my internet site also and figure out how you feel. horohive.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 22
It’s difficult to acquire knowledgeable people during this topic, however, you seem like do you know what you’re talking about! Thanks snow removal
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 24
Aw, this became an exceptionally nice post. In idea I must put in writing in this way additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and also by no means appear to go done. Liquid Vitamins After Bariatric Surgery
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 25
Hello! I merely would choose to provide a enormous thumbs up for the great information you have here during this post. We are coming back to your site for more soon. how to make money online
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 3
I feel this is among the most significant info for me. And i am happy studying your article. But should commentary on some common things, The site style is great, the articles is truly nice : D. Good activity, cheers Judi Bola
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
Your current article usually include many of really up to date info. Where do you come up with this? Just declaring you are very inspiring. Thanks again sweet bonanza
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
It’s rare knowledgeable folks within this topic, but you appear to be guess what happens you are discussing! Thanks 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
I would really love to guest post on your blog..**.` www.dogoka.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 12
What your stating is absolutely real. I know that everyone need to say the identical point, but I just assume that you place it in a way that everyone can fully grasp. I also really like the pictures you put in the following. They match so nicely with what youre attempting to say. Im positive youll attain so several people with what youve got to say. play boy jobs
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 14
Some times its a pain in the ass to read what website owners wrote but this site is rattling user pleasant! . Topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
An attention-grabbing discussion is worth comment. I believe that you should write more on this matter, it won’t be a taboo topic however usually persons are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers đại sứ quán mỹ
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Firefox. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Many thanks topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly watch forward to your future updates. The usefulness and significance is overwhelming and has been invaluable to me! okeplay777
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
Hey, I am ranking awesome for “free justin bieber stuff”. 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 22
Hi my own cherished one! I wish to state that this kind of post is awesome, good composed and include virtually all important infos. I?|d want to seem added content such as this . crypto 30x
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 22
Last month, when i visited your blog i got an error on the mysql server of yours.:’.., 借錢網
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 23
Maintaining a steady stream of fresh and unique content within a specific niche can be challenging. You'll need to continuously find new angles, stories, and perspectives to keep your audience engaged and coming back for more. Home of Football News
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
You may find two to three new levels inside L . a . Weight loss and any one someone is incredibly important. Initial stage may be real melting away rrn the body. lose weight https://159.89.160.96/
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 26
We are really thankful towards the author in this post in making this lovely and informative article live here for us. We really appreciate ur effort. Keep up the great work. . . . erotik film izle
Pages: 1 2 »