We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Overlapping Items | Forum

Paul Harris
Paul Harris Oct 26 '13
Hello all, I'm fairly new to this entire software, and I'm posting this to maybe find a solution. I've tried searching for a solutions, although I am not sure what most of the items are called, so my plan is to get further educated with the items along with getting help for the problems ahead.

Now comparing two pictures, you'll be able to notice where the problem lies, I'm just not sure how to fix it.

As you can see with the first photo, there's nothing wrong with the homepage for the website. However in the next photo, you can see that the side menu (not sure if that is official term of the item) is overlapping on the user's profile. It seems to only happen when a user customizes their profile so then their is a background image. 

I'm not sure where the problem lies, as I'm only a user for this site, but the admin of the site isn't sure where the problem is located either. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks ahead of time!!

Alia Team
Alia Oct 28 '13
Hello Paul, welcome to our community.
You will need to contact theme's designer first. I am more then sure that the issue is within this theme and not within the core functionality of Oxwall.