We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Chatpen.com | Forum

jyoti
jyoti Nov 2 '13
 i want a review of my site http://chatpen.com guys. tell me what to add and what to remove to make the site better :) thank you :)
dave Leader
dave Nov 3 '13

Hi, site looks good, maybe add some touches of color, and ditch the counter at the botton of your site just my opinion.

jyoti
jyoti Nov 3 '13
Thanks dave ;)
Gimme Sex
Gimme Sex Nov 3 '13
I agree with dave about the counter and resize your logo to fit the place given by the theme.
dave Leader
dave Nov 3 '13

Yep you can get all the stats you need from cPanel stats you dont need to be sharing visitor information with some third party. That sort of data mining will only get you upset visitors and they will not return.  Besides all you are doing is providing free info to some third party at no charge, and you get nothing extra for it but a pretty litte red button.  Not to mention the fact that the public can view those stats as well and no telling who your feeding data to with that deal.

+1 on the logo i missed that, good eye GS :)   its being cut off by the menu.

The Forum post is edited by dave Nov 3 '13
jyoti
jyoti Nov 3 '13
Thanks dave i removed it :)
Alia Team
Alia Nov 4 '13
jyoti, replacing default avatar image by something more entertaining and colorful might look good as well ( admin panel>>settings>>user settings).

jyoti
jyoti Nov 4 '13
@ dear allia i changed drfault avatar but dont know is is looking cool or not :P