We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Register New ID Problem | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Jerome
Jerome Nov 12 '13

When i register a new account, im having this errors... Anyone knows what i should be fixing? >.<''

Jerome
Jerome Nov 13 '13
The first 3 is a plugin error im guessing... but the last 2, i didn't touch any .php file.. all i did was plugin plugin plugin with my websites... im using bluehost, so i think the version of php will not be an issues as oxwall itself said bluehost is a compatible host
Jerome
Jerome Nov 14 '13
Quote from Eddie Hughes They are still just warnings, not fatal errors again! I have found when developing Oxwall sites that if I have more than one user account i.e. admin and a test user the registration form can fail! Especially true with Chrome! Trust me!!!

I do have the same problem as you... and i found out what is causing the problem... for some reason, Firefox and Chrome are SAVING the password fields... Which makes you can't register a new account... In the registration form, the password field is ***** , and if u remove the password and type a new password, you cant register