We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Greyed out page when editiing [Solved] | Forum

James
James Nov 13 '13
Hi, Really hoping someone can assist!

Been using 1.5.3 (6341) for a few days and currently trialling it for our social network site. So far it's a winner! BUT .. I suddenly have issue with logging in (sign in does not work but sign up does) and any page customization (such as changing text). As soon as I click the offending button, the screen greys out and nothing happens. Pics show a before and after 'clicking' 

Only thing I have done so far is edit images and update a few settings in admin area. Not made any code changes.

To try and resolve I have disabled all plugins, and removed all test accounts, leaving only admin account. Java fully up to date. This site is online but not live while I test.

Any thoughts gratefully received. 

The Forum post is edited by Alia Nov 14 '13
Attachments:
  Prelogin.GIF (386.97Kb)
  Postlogin.GIF (399.75Kb)
James
James Nov 13 '13
Quick Update - I have double checked all the permissions and error messages on cPanel. No issues.

The greyed out screen is popping up in all the customise -> edit attempts. Again, on the homepage, the, the 'Sign In button does it however I can sign in via domain/sign-in.

Anyone .. anyone?

Alia Team
Alia Nov 14 '13
James, can you provide your site URL?
James
James Nov 14 '13
It's okay - I finally fixed it. I updated the site with the update pack 1.5.3 and it all came back. Thank You.