We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Créer a forum pour les francophones. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Prof. R. Mellet-Brossard
bonsoir tout le monde,
ayant découvert Oxwall il y a seulement quelques jours, j'ai tenté de prendre contacte sur ce forum en traduisant le français en anglaisavec Google . Mais il s'est passé un phénomène extraordinaire, des contributions que j'avais postées le lendemain disparaissaient. Je ne sais pas pourquoi.si quelqu'un pouvait me l'expliquer, ce serait réellement très aimable. Il est incompréhensible de se sentir rejeté, est-ce que c'est pour la langue, ou pour une autre forme de xénophobie.
Il est possible, que ce message est disparu d'ici peu.
Je suis joignable à l'adresse e-mail : president@webforce.org où furent Skype :webfi01

tous les volontaires pour la création d'un forum francophone, sont les bienvenus.
The Forum post is edited by Prof. R. Mellet-Brossard Jun 30 '11
Michael Leader
Michael Jul 1 '11
Quote from Prof...
Good evening everyone,

Oxwall having discovered only a few days ago, I tried to contact on this forum by translating the French in anglaisavec Google. But it happened an extraordinary phenomenon, the contributions that I posted the next day disappeared. I do not know pourquoi.si someone could explain it to me, it would be really very kind. It is incomprehensible to feel rejected, do it for the language, or another form of xenophobia.

It is possible that this message is gone soon.

I can be reached at the e-mail: president@webforce.org which were Skype: webfi01

all volunteers to create a forum francophone, are welcome.

Autant que je sache il n'ya pas de discrimination contre les langues sur le forum.

Cependant, comme la majorité de l'aide est en anglais pour participer, il serait (selon moi) sage de communiquer dans cette langue. Cependant, il existe de nombreux traducteurs à qui il peut aider à la fois dans l'affichage et, comme je le fais, répondant.

Il y avait un cas de vous poster plusieurs messages d'un même contenu sur plusieurs forumsand il peut avoir été considéré comme un spam et les développeurs ont pris des mesures sur cette base. La communauté est là pour vous aider. Quel est votre problème?
The Forum post is edited by Michael Jul 1 '11
Prof. R. Mellet-Brossard
Michael thank you for your quick response.
My concern now is to install around 10 lines in Oxwall provided by Google. In order to turn this very good software in the six UN languages​​. I need help to know which PHP file I can insert the PHP lines 10 provided by Google for the six UN languages​​.
Once we have these translations we intend to make a forum in five other languages ​​are not English. That is to say, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian, and Chinese. We will also for each language search for moderators. We want to work in good relationship with the group Oxwall.
cordially.
The Forum post is edited by Prof. R. Mellet-Brossard Jul 1 '11
Michael Leader
Michael Jul 2 '11
I am not sure I understand what you are trying to do... I believe you are trying to insert code that will have a translate button powered by google?

What I do know is that if you wanted a small script to appear constantly throughout the site the way I did it was to first on the main page,
click customize this page,
create a custom HTML box,
paste the code into there,
ticking the box to not display the title
move the box into the sidebar preferrably make it the first one in the list(all things in the sidebar are present throughout the site).

The custom html box will then execute the script for each page within your oxwall site and because the sidebar is present in each page also.

I did this to add a "Meebo" bar along the bottom of my site once and by sticking the "code" into the sidebar it remained present in all site pages.

Be careful though and TEST on a development site first as some code can break the theme setting and make it very difficult to recover to normality after that!

I may search google translate code and try it on my dev. site. A good feature.
Michael Leader
Michael Jul 2 '11
Note, I don't think the custom HTML boxes will like php code, only html/java!