We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall mixed with Ecommerce Website | Forum

Volker
Volker Nov 20 '13
Hello,

we are trying to use Oxwall together with our existing ecommerce store.

We'd like to have oxwalls friendship, commenting, liking features available
for customers that are looking at our products.

Is there a way to 'mix' our old ecommerce system into oxwall, so that we can have our cart functionality in oxwall?

Maybe we can make the php code from the webstore system (oscommerce) available in oxwall.

Thanks and kind regards,
V
Daisy Team
Daisy Nov 25 '13
Volker, everything is possible. :)

But, this is a quite complicated modification which affects a lot of functionality, and this 'integration' will depend not only on the Oxwall functionality, but on the third-party software you are trying to connect. You should know how your another site functions and create a kind of 'bridge' between Oxwall software and your third-party site.

If you are not familiar with the plugin development, it would be better for you to find a developer who can help you with this plugin development. I suggest visiting our Oxwall Market.
likebepi
likebepi Sep 24 '23
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. learn more
pu ff
pu ff Apr 27
Determine how much you're spending on marketing efforts (e.g., promoted listings, social media ads) compared to the number of new customers you're acquiring etsy help. This can help you assess the efficiency of your marketing campaigns.