We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I am unhappy with spam and unnecessary junk | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ashok Leader
Ashok Jul 8 '11
I just came back to these forums and more than happier to find the frequent updates at Blog.

I just heard about RoadMap . I have no words to express my happiness about it.

I am one of them who believe forum Etiquette and follow them in my Online Life . I can see some ' Leaders ' (As awarded ) are not capable of answering technical related questions(Observing them for months) and they keep extend the Main topic with non-related answers

Also the same leaders are promoting affiliate links on forums. I have already notified about this on the same section and want to report here . I request the moderators to take care of them and take proper action

Thank you!
The Forum post is edited by Ashok Jul 9 '11
Den Team
Den Jul 10 '11
Would you send me PM with any real facts please?
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 16
I've had some great wins thanks to vn88's generous odds. vn88
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 17
V8 Poker is a term that doesn't seem to have a widely recognized meaning in the context of poker as of my last update. It could be a specific variant of the game, a poker room or website, or perhaps a reference to something else entirely. Could you provide more context or clarify what you're looking for regarding V8 Poker? https://v8gamebai.com