We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Manage Social Settings how can i fix this[Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
bobby
bobby Dec 10 '13

OW Debug - Exception

Message: Error validating access token: Session does not match current stored session. This may be because the user changed the password since the time the session was created or Facebook has changed the session for security reasons. File: /home3/mon/public_html/social/ow_plugins/ynsocialbridge/libs/facebook.php Line: 1285 Trace: #0 /home3/mona/public_html/social/ow_plugins/ynsocialbridge/libs/facebook.php(907): YNSBaseFacebook->throwAPIException(Array) #1 /home3/mona/public_html/social/ow_plugins/ynsocialbridge/libs/facebook.php(670): YNSBaseFacebook->_graph('/me') #2 /home3/mona/public_html/social/ow_plugins/ynsocialbridge/classes/facebook.php(141): YNSBaseFacebook->api(Array, Array) #3 /home3/mona/public_html/social/ow_plugins/ynsocialbridge/controllers/socialbridge.php(77): YNSOCIALBRIDGE_CLASS_Facebook->getOwnerInfo('/me') #4 [internal function]: YNSOCIALBRIDGE_CTRL_Socialbridge->index(Array) #5 /home3/mona/public_html/social/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Array) #6 /home3/mona/public_html/social/ow_core/application.php(317): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch(Object(YNSOCIALBRIDGE_CTRL_Socialbridge), Array) #7 /home3/mona/public_html/social/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #8 {main} Type: YNSFacebookApiException
The Forum post is edited by ross Dec 10 '13
ross Team
ross Dec 10 '13
Bobby the problem is in the Social Bridge plugin. You need to contact plugin developer directly to solve the issue. 
bobby
bobby Dec 12 '13
haha funny but thank you for the direction sir