We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

CHANGELOG - OrangeOF | Forum

Sen Projects
Sen Projects Dec 10 '13

build 4

- Fixed Facebook button

- Tweaked some colors

Kostasgr
Kostasgr Feb 26 '14
Buy this issue and nothing works properly 1,6 ?? 
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Feb 27 '14
Hi Kostasgr,

Did you install the thememanager? You can download it for free here http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/765

Theme Manager OF is needed to make orangeOF work properly.

Kindly have a look at our Oxwall 1.6 demo site with orangeOF installed.

http://oldfuture-it.com/oxwall160

Thank you.

The Forum post is edited by Sen Projects Feb 27 '14
Kostasgr
Kostasgr Feb 28 '14
WHEN I PUT THIS LINK   http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/765  AND DOWNLOAD THE PLUGIN AND INSTALL IT TO MY SITE   MY SITE JUST DISSAPEAR AND IM GOING  TO MY CONTROL  AND I HAVE TO  REMOVE THE LINK FOR WORKS AGAIN SO I THINK THERE IS A PROBBLEM THANKS
Alex
Alex Sep 13 '14
I had bought your theme, but can't use.
Quote from OldFuture It Services Did you install the thememanager? You can download it for free here http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/765 Theme Manager OF is needed to make orangeOF work properly.
I had install thememanager plugin, and my site (1.7.1) crushed.

Fatal error: Class 'PostService' not found in /FOLL_PATH/ow_plugins/thememanagerof/bol/service.php on line 144

Sen Projects
Sen Projects Sep 13 '14
Hi Alex,

It looks like you did not install all Oxwall modules and that is normal for the plugin to throw that kind of error. Go to the ThemeManager plugin's directory and look for service.php inside the Bol folder and comment the lines where you think are for the Oxwall plugins ythat you did not install.

Please let us know if you need further assistance and we can do the fix for you.

Thank you and have a nice day.

The Forum post is edited by Sen Projects Sep 13 '14
Alex
Alex Sep 13 '14

Thank you for quick answer!

I have deleted the thememanager plugin and after then site started working correctly. 

But your template working not very well. 

In my mind this template is crude yet and can not be sold as a complete commercial product although the idea is very good. 

By example: 

1. List of private messages when you click on the icon posts has shift to the left, beyond the screen (see orange-1.JPG). 

2. The private chat windows are not displayed correctly (see line input messages, orange-2.JPG, orange-3.JPG, orange-5.JPG)

3. On the "Photo" page buttons slides over one another (see orange-4.JPG)

4. The window uploading photos is not displayed correctly (see orange-6.JPG)

But it's those deficiencies that immediately catch the eye only

I don't understand how they could be overlooked in testing.

Attachments:
  orange-6.JPG (39Kb)
  orange-5.JPG (18Kb)
  orange-4.JPG (14Kb)
  orange-3.JPG (107Kb)
  orange-1.JPG (32Kb)
  orange-2.JPG (44Kb)
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Sep 13 '14
Hi Alex,

Those are happening because you uninstalled ThemeManager. OrangeOF will not work properly without the ThemeManager. Your first issue was already answered to comment some lines in the ThemeManager service file because you have some default Oxwall plugins not installed. If you did that your issue will be solved but you deleted the ThemeManager making OrangeOF not work properly.

We indicated it in the OrangeOF product page to install ThemeManager. You can find it here http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/766

Thank you.

Sen Projects
Sen Projects Sep 13 '14
Alex can you install the plugins by following the instructions? First, install ThemeManager then edit service.php by commenting the lines for the core Oxwall plugins you did not install. Then install OrangeOF. OrangeOF will work if you will follow this instructions. Or we can do it for you as we mentioned before.
Alex
Alex Sep 14 '14

Yes I have followed the instructions:

1. I have uninstalled the themplate.

2. I have uninstalled the plugin.

3. I have edited service.php by commenting the lines for the core Oxwall plugins which did not installed.

4. I have installed the plugin.

5. I have installed the themplate.

But, I haven't positive result - stopped working JS. 

Sorry, but I have no desire to continue to study your work. 

Give me back the money please.

Sen Projects
Sen Projects Sep 14 '14
We can solve the issue for you Alex. It is very simple.
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Sep 15 '14
Alex,

Why are you giving bad review when you do not allow us to do the installation in your website?

There is no issue with the two plugins, the issue is you do not know how to install our plugins. I will report this to Oxwall, this is very rude behavior fro you as a customer and I think you do this to other developers also, this cannot be tolerated.

Do not give bad review if you do not want the developers to fix the issue or do the installation. You are the only guy who was not able to make it run so the issue is with you, you do not know how to install.

Alex
Alex Sep 15 '14

Your product is the only one that I could not install even after your consultation support forum. 

I have no problems with the installation of other plug-ins, both paid and free. 

And I have no problems with the installation of the Oxwall script. 

I will not pay for the semi-finished product, and my right to call a spade a spade in reviews.

This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic