We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Change Logs | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
dave Leader
dave Dec 15 '13

Developers if you could please remember to do a couple of items on your plugins.

1.  Update your change log and please DO NOT just put "fixed bugs".  Please let the public know in general what bugs were fixed and in general about the update.  You DO NOT have to write a book, but please put more than "fixed bugs", that tells us nothing.

2.  Please do not just edit your change log post, make a new reply with every change.  The reason is if you edit the post then the original post date does not change, and people look at the date and see that you replied 6 mo ago and they think you have not kept it up to date until they DL file or they open the change log.  It is costing you sales.   So please use new replies in your changelog item for new updates,  thanks.

Update - item 3 removed per reply referrenced below..

The Forum post is edited by dave Dec 18 '13
dave Leader
dave Dec 15 '13

That is something we need to clarify and for sure be on top of... i will follow up on that. :)

Update:  I have submitted a followup request to the Team

The Forum post is edited by dave Dec 15 '13
dave Leader
dave Dec 15 '13
Ok leon you lost me, please explain..
dave Leader
dave Dec 15 '13

Oh ok now i get it, and i agree.  But unfortunately Leon that has little to do with the topic at hand.  We are talking about change log topics for plugins that are posted in the store for each plugin, not 1.6 or any of that.   You are welcome to start your own topic if you like Sir.. :)

dave Leader
dave Dec 16 '13
Your OK Leon, i did not intend to sound rude or anything.  :)   your point is taken :)
dave Leader
dave Dec 18 '13

I have removed item 3 in my orginal post as i did recieve an answer to my followup request.  It is the moderation team which approves or disapproves reviews.  So i stand corrected :)