We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Comet Chat Not displaying | Forum

Kelvin {the GodFada}
Hello please someone to help me, i successfully install the Cometchat but cant found the comet chat on my site http://www.gnshangout.com.
Please what should i do?
Alia Team
Alia Dec 18 '13
I can't find "Comet Chat" in the list of plugins at Store.
Stan Thompson
Stan Thompson Dec 18 '13
Have you uploaded it properly? because I use cometchat on my website MDB Entertainment and it works perfect, but if you have never set it up before it can be quite tricky!
Kelvin {the GodFada}
Yes! Thompson i uploaded it to my www folder in my cpanel and follow the installation process, so after finished the installation sucessfully, i could not found the cometchat on my site.
Please what do you think i shoud do to get it work?
Please will be glad if you can help.
Abbey
Abbey Dec 19 '13
contact cometchat support
Kelvin {the GodFada}
Ok, thanks Abbey
Karen
Karen Dec 20 '13
Did you add the CometChat code to your template? Check that or email them.
Kelvin {the GodFada}
Yes, i do thanks
Abbey
Abbey Dec 20 '13
do you have a valid cometchat license?
Kelvin {the GodFada}
I do Abney, i have just format my laptop now and have lost all my never install boght plugins, am just down right now, dont just know were to start, and my email currupt too
bobbi
bobbi Dec 21 '13
your plug ins that you paid for are not lost go to oxwall store - my purchases and the plug ins which you paid for will be there, but the free plug ins wont be
Kelvin {the GodFada}

Ok thanks brother, please do u have any ideal on how i can put both SignUp & SignUp form to be place on the first page just like fb?

pls need help.