We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

external chat integration (no tyni) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Dantes
Dantes Jul 18 '11
i already do that too...i still wonder why oxwall didnt see this post :S
Michael Leader
Michael Jul 19 '11
They did :o)
Dantes
Dantes Jul 19 '11
then i change my question...why they didnt post on it :P
Michael Leader
Michael Jul 19 '11
Cos they are working like lil beavers to get 1.2 out?
Dantes
Dantes Jul 19 '11
that could be one answer :P i still want that soon! i see it on ikasu and have a very good stuff to protect the user :D
Dave
Dave Oct 28 '11
well why not go irc  with flashchat that is what i am running
Gever
Gever Oct 7 '12

check this simple chat program ,  http://csharp.net-informations.com/communications/csharp-chat-server-programming.htm  hope you can develop from this and integrate it your website.

patter.

Abbey
Abbey Oct 7 '12
I'm using cometchat integration. I like it
Abbey
Abbey Oct 8 '12

Quote from Donamix Mhmmm i offer free embed chat rooms with audio/video and alot more interesting features inside the chat such as youtube video share, sending gifts, earning credits, image sharing, and lot more.. you will also have access to the chat admin panel and Kick/Mute/Ban Users..  if anyone is interested msg me for more info. :)

embed but not integrated?
Joseph
Joseph Oct 8 '12
most of us seek a integrated solution I just talked to another oxwall user earlier about this
VideoWhisper.com
VideoWhisper.com Oct 8 '12
We're releasing integrations for some video communication plugins including Video Conferece. As we provide free mode versions, you could give that a try if you have compatible hosting for webcam chat (like Red5/Wowza).
Unus
Unus Mar 22 '16

Quote from Michael @Dantes I have emailled him. I will keep you posted
Hi Michael,

did you get any further with integrating a good chat to oxwall?

I am ok with the current private chat module what I need farther is a public chat/room module. Even one single room would be ok to start with. 

do you have any good recommendations for me? did the evolve guy responded to you, was it helpful in integrating evolve to your oxwall? can you please share anything from you experience?

thank you

Pages: « 1 2