We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Incompatibilty with Cool CKEditor - OxArt Speed Optimizer | Forum

Musik
Musik Dec 30 '13
I just installed this plugin and discovered that I couldn't reply to forum topics (the text editor was no where to be found). It appeared instead like this:

But it should appear as:

Here's what I did to troubleshoot what was causing the issue:
- I disabled compress CSS and compress JS settings, first separate, then both at the same time. No change.
- I disabled Oxart Compressor. The text editor re-appeared.
- I re-enabled Oxart Compressor and systemically began disabling my other plugins to test incompatibility. Disabling Cool CKEditor returned the text editor to its default state, which looks like this:

Is there any way to make these two plugins compatible? My members prefer the Cool CKEditor (it has so many more options), so I've disabled Oxart Compressor for now.

Sardar
Sardar Jan 28 '14
Hi Ari, 

Sorry for the delay. Can you please contact me via PM and provide your site access details, I'll check it out.

Ben
Ben Jan 29 '14
Hi,

Same here. Please let me know if you have solution for this issue.

Thanks
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jan 29 '14
Same problems here in Sweden with Cool CKEditor
Musik
Musik Jan 31 '14
Thanks, Sardar! Mind if I PM you over the weekend? I'll definitely get you the details. I appreciate the follow up on this issue.
Sardar
Sardar Feb 27 '14
Hello,

Sorry for the delay. I have checked and fixed the problem - update will be available this weekends.

You do not have permission to reply this topic