We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Issue while updating to 1.6- Closed | Forum

Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 8 '14

The Forum post is edited by Swaroop Reddy Jan 23 '14
Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 8 '14
Anyone there to reply?
Hounaine
Hounaine Jan 8 '14
hello same problem
Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 8 '14
I had gone through the link and made the changes and now I am seeing the following error

OW Debug - NoticeMessage:Undefined index: HTTPSFile:/home/qiggocom/public_html/ow_plugins/autoupdatenewsfeed/init.phpLine:8

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'isMobile' in 'where clause'File:/home/qiggocom/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:331Trace:#0 /home/qiggocom/public_html/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/qiggocom/public_html/ow_core/database.php(432): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array) #2 /home/qiggocom/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(89): OW_Database->queryForObjectList('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_Document', Array, 0, Array) #3 /home/qiggocom/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/document_dao.php(111): OW_BaseDao->findListByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #4 /home/qiggocom/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/navigation_service.php(117): BOL_DocumentDao->findAllStaticDocuments() #5 /home/qiggocom/public_html/ow_core/application.php(173): BOL_NavigationService->findAllStaticDocuments() #6 /home/qiggocom/public_html/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #7 {main}Type:PDOException

ross Team
ross Jan 9 '14
Autoupdatenewsfeed isn't native Oxwall plugin please, contact plugin developer to solve this issue. 
Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 9 '14
Ross,

I deleted the plugin autonewsfeed. Now I am seeing this error message.

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'isMobile' in 'where clause'File:/home/qiggocom/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:331Trace:#0 /home/qiggocom/public_html/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/qiggocom/public_html/ow_core/database.php(432): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array) #2 /home/qiggocom/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(89): OW_Database->queryForObjectList('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_Document', Array, 0, Array) #3 /home/qiggocom/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/document_dao.php(111): OW_BaseDao->findListByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #4 /home/qiggocom/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/navigation_service.php(117): BOL_DocumentDao->findAllStaticDocuments() #5 /home/qiggocom/public_html/ow_core/application.php(173): BOL_NavigationService->findAllStaticDocuments() #6 /home/qiggocom/public_html/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #7 {main}Type:PDOException

Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 9 '14
Can anybody answer this please?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Basically, how you did your update? With the full oxwall 1.6 pack or the update pack?
Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 9 '14
with update pack
Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 9 '14
through c panel

Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jan 9 '14
i have solved this for you. the update needed to be forced by going to yoursite.com/ow_updates/
The Forum post is edited by Kieron H Jan 9 '14
Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 9 '14
Kieron,

It worked properly for just one minute and is back to the previous error. 

Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jan 9 '14
i have just tried and seems to work fine except it is really slow. try clearing your browsers cache  
The Forum post is edited by Kieron H Jan 9 '14
Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 9 '14
I cleared the cache and trying with the fresh browser, and it is just loading, loading and loading.....
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jan 9 '14
what hosting are you using 
Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 9 '14
Hostforweb
Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 9 '14
The error messages is

Request Timeout

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jan 9 '14
i suggest contacting them to see if they can help 
Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 9 '14
Let me try that once. Thank you.

Swaroop Reddy
Swaroop Reddy Jan 9 '14
Finally I could login and update my plugins with lot of errors in between. The resultant after all is this group of errors when I open my website. Please help

Pages: 1 2 3 »