We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What do you think about Oxwall 1.6? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Steve Winter
Steve Winter Jan 17 '14
Quote from Pete Steve kiss my

OK, real technical question here.  Since I blocked this little scum, why am I still seeing his obscene drivel and why is he still seeing my whining?

Pete
Pete Jan 17 '14

STEVE HOW CAN IT BE THE OXWALL SCRIPT YOU MUPPIT ,MY WEBSITE IS RUNNING PERFECT ,USEING OXWALL  http://ukadoptionregister.org/index   THE ONLY PROBLEM IS LACK OF THINGS IN THIS MOBILE,IF IT WAS THE OXWALL SCRIPT AT FAULT IT WOULD NOT WORK ON ANYBODYS WEBSITE 

The Forum post is edited by Pete Jan 17 '14
Joseph
Joseph Jan 17 '14
well work through the proper channels then Pete report him and if oxwall team sees a reason to remove him they will
Pete
Pete Jan 17 '14

I think you or right Joe ,I am just waisting my time replying to a total @rick .

Joseph
Joseph Jan 17 '14

this is how I feel about it lol

fbkca
fbkca Jan 17 '14
Quote from Pete

I think you or right Joe ,I am just waisting my time replying to a total @rick .

Quote from Pete

+1

Sammy
Sammy Jan 17 '14
Steve winter or winter Steve or whateva is ur name. U have spoken ur mind along time ago about what you feel about ox wall. I believe u should have shut ur trap up and let good and reasonable make good encouraging speech. Ppl come here to encourage the ox wall to do better and tell dem wat they have experienced and most of d issues have been fixed by Ross and other oxwall staffs. Am hapi for oxwall improvement and so far I have never had any issues with the 1.6 platform. I never backed up and it worked well. Some plugins might cause some problems unless ppl uninstall dem d problems continues. Oxwall is on the right track and God helping us all Oxwall will be the best platform in the world. My question for is. How much have u contributed to Oxwall. U are lucky that oxwall is nice n gentle on u. Oh my God my Guy I would have arranged u big time that u will be afraid of login evening without banning u. If u actually have issues with your website u should have by now be seeking for help. Do you even have any website in the first place or u are here to say evil of Oxwall. Pls post the URL of your website if u are bold enough. 1.6 is OK d issues does not come from oxwall else it won't work for anybody. So shut your mouth up and use your head and thing about something positive at least for your life. Stop disturbing the peace of people in Dis forum. My guy take ur time oo make I no arrange u oo(native language spoken here)
bobbi
bobbi Jan 17 '14
on a positive note, my site is running better than ever, it loads much quicker than it did before, :)
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jan 17 '14
Steve why are you calling people scum this is a community forum to help people with the Oxwall Community script not a place to act like primary school children if you really don't like oxwall please leave. The Oxwall team are amazing people giving there time and effort FOR FREE to help people have a community script and I don't think they really want to listen to you whine on about it not being up to your standards 
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jan 17 '14
i agree owall 1.6.0 isn't the best but all it was is to build a base for developers all the other features and "fiasco" will be sorted in the next release 
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jan 17 '14
i just dont see what all this fighting is about you are grown men and im a teenager and i have no idea what the point of this argument is 
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jan 17 '14
just because there isnt much new features doesnt meen it is a BETA release 
fbkca
fbkca Jan 17 '14
Quote from Chris +1 to that!
Quote from Kieron (thestatusfeed.com) i just dont see what all this fighting is about you are grown men and im a teenager and i have no idea what the point of this argument is 

+1

The only argument that should be happening is why he's still here and posting.

tammy harris
tammy harris Jan 17 '14
Quote from fbkca
Quote from Chris +1 to that!
Quote from Kieron (thestatusfeed.com) i just dont see what all this fighting is about you are grown men and im a teenager and i have no idea what the point of this argument is 

+1

The only argument that should be happening is why he's still here and posting.

true
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jan 17 '14
i have reported to Den 
Pete
Pete Jan 18 '14
Steve you don't have a clue what you or talking about mate ,the term beta means when software is being tested ,so at least get your facts correct before shouting your mouth off on the forum .You come on here posting all your crap and if any body objects to you posts you call them scum.What I am trying to say is that 1.6 has been tested and is working proper ,its not oxwalls fault your website and server or crap is it ,or maybe you have been messing about with the code of your script.Instead of posting all your crap why do you not post what is the problems that you or having ,and try to get things fixed .As I have stated before my website is working perfect ,so it can not be the oxwall script causing problems,it must be some of the mods or custom themes or people that have been messing about with there script code which is the problem.Steve here is the evidence oxwall is working perfect http://ukadoptionregister.org/index,now Steve please tell me the problem with my site
The Forum post is edited by Pete Jan 18 '14
Pete
Pete Jan 18 '14

Quote from Kieron (thestatusfeed.com)
i just dont see what all this fighting is about you are grown men and im a teenager and i have no idea what the point of this argument is 

Because men get angry having to come on the forum and keep having to put up with that muppit posting and flooding the forum with his crap .When the rest of us or trying to build our websites and or here to seek help and advice .Some members have invested a lot of time and money in there websites,and the more that muppit posts his crap the longer it takes for members to get help .And on a final not there is nothing wrong with 1.6 ,it works perfect ,just needs a few more things ,which or in the process of being done . Never mind Kieron saying you don't understand ,you should be telling that muppit to stop posting his crap about oxwall if your on the team . The oxwall team have put many hours of there free time to bring the oxwall members 1.6 and thy do not need all this crap from Steve .
read_it
read_it Jan 18 '14
I just want to know if I should update..this thread has gone off the deep end. Is the mobile platform working well? Can I pay someone to update my site and plugins? Thanks!
Pete
Pete Jan 18 '14
if your doing a update change your theme to this one default in your themes in admin,then deactivate all your plugins do not remove them, before you do anything back up your database and download all your oxwall files and folders to your desktop ,and then update and it should update fine
dave Leader
dave Jan 18 '14
That issue is in Den's hands now folks.  So back on track for now would be good, thanks pete and all for helping those that need help updating :)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »