We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

blank page - Sitemap Generator | Forum

Alex Kh
Alex Kh Jan 10 '14
Hello

I have blank page after clicking "save settings". No errors or warnings in dev mode.
Also it doesnt create sitemap.xml files. It gives 404 http://www.mydomains.com/sitemap.xml. Even if i create sitemap.xml myself and chmod it, nothing happend.

.htaccess lines already added.

tnx
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Can you enable DEBUG and DEV mode in config.php file and see what error message you get when you save settings?
Alex Kh
Alex Kh Jan 10 '14
I did it already, no errors or warnings. I have the same problem with autobloger plugin. Just blank pages.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
As said in other page, plz do let me know your cpanel and site url and admin login details to see what is causing the issues.
Alex Kh
Alex Kh Jan 10 '14
Well, i can't give you access to website, since i don't have such permission.

The same problem apear with adminpal plugin. Our Platform version 1.5.3 (build 6341)

We have no problem with other plugins: VideoPlus - Advanced Video Plugin, Reminder Notifications,  Advanced Admin Statistics and RSS Feed for Site and Users.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
So, its clear that there is someother problem with your oxwall and not with the plugins.. as you see there are few other plugins which were not updated for oxwall 1.6

Unleass I can have some access to verify the error, I can not guess the reason.
Alex Kh
Alex Kh Jan 10 '14
Sorry, but how this can be clear that problem in my oxwall? If some of your plugin works and some not, looks like problem CAN be with plugins(ofcause it can be with our oxwall, but other plugins working without problems). I am not sure how access to our website can help, since i don't see any errors. Are you sure that plugins in question are compatible with 1.5.3? As i see latest plugins updates are from 2012.
The Forum post is edited by Alex Kh Jan 10 '14
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I am the developer of the plugins.. so its my duty to make them work for you as you have bought them.

I can not reproduce any such erros in my test sites and also no other users has reported such issues untill now.

So if you let me know the server details and site login, I can identify the problem and fix the issue for you. I will need your help to help you.
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic