We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

problems with my update 1.6 | Forum

isladeluz
isladeluz Jan 11 '14
Since I've updated my version I have had many problems to connect to my admin panel network, upgrade my php to 5.5 to solve it and I got in and updating pluggins. Now the next problem is I can not access my user to the network or my profile or any section thereof.

Alia Team
Alia Jan 14 '14
isladeluz, are you getting any errors while visiting user's profiles?

isladeluz
isladeluz Jan 14 '14
Good Aliia, my problem was that I could not connect to the admin user and therefore access to the admin panel to perform any action on it. They had accounts in which you could not access the network remained open but unable to enter and some gave errors plugins. New users who registered if they could operate quietly. Since we try to solve all the problems possible ways we opted for the tangent that was to remove all the space and database with the consequent loss of everything up and re-install with the backup we had the previous version. That gave us more problems yet and after several failed attempts, the end from scratch have installed the new version and so far it works. We are all patiently restoring deleted users.