We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

when i delete a user in 1.6 browse users[Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
bobby
bobby Jan 11 '14
when i delete a user that is unverified i get Error 500 Internal Server Error.
The Forum post is edited by ross Jan 13 '14
olalala
olalala Jan 12 '14
I cant delete my users unless I deactive the privacy plugin.

you can try that way.

Allen Burtt
Allen Burtt Jan 12 '14

I was able to duplicate on my site both the 500 error referred to by Bobby and the solution suggested by olalala.

So basically, there is a conflict in Owall 1.6 between the core admin function (option) of deleting a member and the privacy plugin (when installed and activated).

bobby
bobby Jan 12 '14
so what do we do wait on a fix
bobby
bobby Jan 12 '14
deactivating  the privacy plugin. worked allowed me to delete users but now i cant even view user profile now from any were on the site i get Error 500
Internal Server Error.
The Forum post is edited by bobby Jan 12 '14
bobby
bobby Jan 12 '14
Bal singh try what

olalala said it worked for me 

I cant delete my users unless I deactive the privacy plugin.

you can try that way.

ross Team
ross Jan 13 '14
Bal, can you please, enable debug mode when you get 500 error to find out what causes it, then copy the errors here, so we could assist you with that. 
bobby
bobby Jan 13 '14
im stuck at a 500 error now site is down but mobile is working

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func(PROFILEPROGRESSBAR_CMP_Widget::getStandardSettingValueList) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback File: /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Exception

Message: Class PROFILEPROGRESSBAR_CMP_Widget does not exist File: /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php Line: 207 Trace: #0 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(207): ReflectionClass->__construct('PROFILEPROGRESS...') #1 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('PROFILEPROGRESS...') #2 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php(200): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('PROFILEPROGRESS...') #3 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_smarty/template_c/d4b6cae5eb5cd63239db34ce955f1f6047afcf32.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(118): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_52d3e5796c8300_31339368(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home3/monacowe...') #6 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home3/monacowe...') #7 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #8 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #9 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(267): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('profile', 1, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #10 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(283): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->myProfile(Array) #11 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->profile(Array) #12 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel), Array) #13 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_core/application.php(330): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #14 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #15 {main} Type: ReflectionException
Julio
Julio Jan 16 '14
hi, my site is imintheoffice.com. 3 days ago i tried updating to 1.6 and immediately after that my site wont load with a 500 error msg. I cant even log in as my entire site is down! how can i fix this? i dont know what debug mode is or how to activate it. Please help
ross Team
ross Jan 21 '14
Julio here's the tutorial how to enable debug mode: http://docs.oxwall.org/plugin-tuts:enable-debug

Please copy the errors you'll see and paste them here, so we could assist you further. 

Bobby please, read this post: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/12849

follow Aliya's instructions from the 2nd step. 

Also I recommend you to contact profile progress bar plugin developer to fix that issue.