We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Users profiles issues after update 1.6 [Solved] | Forum

Vlad
Vlad Jan 12 '14
Just updated my site to 1.6 and I figure there would be some errors because of some of the plugins that are not part of the update so I took those out but Im still left with this one issue. The site seems ok until you want to see a profile then I get this 

OW Debug - WarningMessage:call_user_func(CUSTOMPROFILE_CMP_ProfileWidget::getStandardSettingValueList) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callbackFile:/home/mfusion/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.phpLine:67OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:Class CUSTOMPROFILE_CMP_ProfileWidget does not existFile:/home/mfusion/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.phpLine:207Trace:#0 /home/mfusion/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(207): ReflectionClass->__construct('CUSTOMPROFILE_C...') #1 /home/mfusion/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('CUSTOMPROFILE_C...') #2 /home/mfusion/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php(200): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('CUSTOMPROFILE_C...') #3 /home/mfusion/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/80d2b71ac7144fee68e348bf043a2eda424fa21f.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(102): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /home/mfusion/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_52d31a9fa54fe1_45871251(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /home/mfusion/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/mfusion/p...') #6 /home/mfusion/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/mfusion/p...') #7 /home/mfusion/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #8 /home/mfusion/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #9 /home/mfusion/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(342): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('profile', '7', false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #10 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->profile(Array) #11 /home/mfusion/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel), Array) #12 /home/mfusion/public_html/ow_core/application.php(330): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #13 /home/mfusion/public_html/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #14 {main}Type:ReflectionException

not sure what else might be the cause of this =(any ideas?

The Forum post is edited by Alia Jan 20 '14
Alia Team
Alia Jan 13 '14
CUSTOMPROFILE_CMP_ProfileWidget - this widget seems to belong to the third party plugin. Are you using this one http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/522# ?

If yes, how did you remove this plugin? Just deactivated?
Vlad
Vlad Jan 14 '14
I took it out, just removed the whole folder and it seemed ok the only issue is that now you can see the profiles fine but anything on the profiles is not active, at least on the ones I checked so far. If you want to click on something on the news feed or blog or anything that suppose to link to something else on the site is dead now. Except for comments that for some reason works, you can leave a comment no problem. In debug mode Im not getting any warning either. =/
The Forum post is edited by Vlad Jan 14 '14
Alia Team
Alia Jan 15 '14
>>I took it out, just removed the whole folder and it seemed ok

That is not correct way to remove the plugin, since this removes only source code files and doesn't remove database data related to this plugin.  To get rid of the ExceptionMessage:Class CUSTOMPROFILE_CMP_ProfileWidget does not exis error you will need to:

1. open your database using for example PhpMyAdmin
2. delete data located in:
       a) plugin's tables. Those are tables that came with your plugin. They always contain
          plugin's name. For example: ow_photo, ow_photo_featured,
          Search through all database and delete all tables related to your plugin.

b) in most of the cases plugin comes along with a widget.
         open "ow_base_component" table. Find and delete the row/rows with 
         your    plugin's Class name ( in your case CUSTOMPROFILE_CMP_ProfileWidget ). Again
        class name will contain your plugin's name, so you can easily find needed row.

Do the same within following tables:

ow_base_component_entity_place

ow_base_component_entity_position

ow_base_component_entity_setting

ow_base_component_place

ow_base_component_place_cache

ow_base_component_position

ow_base_component_setting

ow_base_config

ow_base_menu_item

Alia Team
Alia Jan 15 '14
>> If you want to click on something on the news feed or blog or anything that suppose to link to something else on the site is dead now. Except for comments that for some reason works, you can leave a comment no problem. In debug mode Im not getting any warning either. =/

Hopefully the above steps will resolve this. If not, let me know.
Alia Team
Alia Jan 15 '14
In future, if you would like to remove the plugin always use "Uninstall" button. This way both source code file and database data will be removed.
Vlad
Vlad Jan 15 '14
oh I didn't mean I took out the folder while the plugin was active on the site, yes I uninstall it first in the admin plugins and then I took it out also from the admin area. I checked the PhpMyAdmin just in case to see if anything related to the plugin was there but I didnt see anything, if its there its definitely hiding from me. I checked most of my members now and its not all of them that have the profile issue, just some.  I'm going to keep checking maybe i missed something 
Vlad
Vlad Jan 15 '14
update: so I just deactivated  the newsfeed plugin and then reactivated and it seems the profiles links work again
Alia Team
Alia Jan 15 '14
Thanks for sharing.