We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Not working - Social media sharing | Forum

Arifur Rahman
Arifur Rahman Jan 14 '14
Not  working! Maybe something wrong.

Please see the attach files. 

The Forum post is edited by Arifur Rahman Jan 14 '14
Alia Team
Alia Jan 14 '14
Arifur, do you get social sharing widget on other pages? ( main, blogs and etc)?

Arifur Rahman
Arifur Rahman Jan 15 '14
No Aliia,

All are same.

tammy harris
tammy harris Jan 15 '14
Quote from Arifur Rahman Not  working! Maybe something wrong.

Please see the attach files. 

i had the same make shore core and all plugins are updated then uninstall share and reinstall it and make shore when u copy and paste the pub id in theirs no space beginning and end of it 
the space had me stumped for 2 hours 
Alia Team
Alia Jan 15 '14
Arifur,

Social sharing plugin buttons will be displayed only if:

1. your site is visible to guest users ( admin panel>>privacy&permissions)
2. your photo is NOT private ( visible to everybody. This is controlled by "Privacy" plugin).

If your site settings meet those requirements and you still don't see social sharing buttons, let me know.
Arifur Rahman
Arifur Rahman Jan 15 '14
Thank you Aliia and Tammy,

I make it public, and now it working.

Thanks! :)

W.SNEIJDER
W.SNEIJDER Jan 20 '14
its not work for me , hemp plsss :(
Alia Team
Alia Jan 20 '14
Bayrak PaŞa, can you provide screen shots showing that your site is open to guest users and that your privacy settings are set to "everybody"?
Kris Corp
Kris Corp Feb 26 '14
Mine isnt showing up either. http://www.nivasocial.com. It shows up when i put guess can view everything. I dont want that. I want it where people have to sign up to view the site. I dont want everyone to have access to the site without signing up. Social Share buttons should be on no matter what. What do i need to do to do this?
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Mar 5 '14
Kris, if guest users will not be allowed to view your site ( must register), then there is no point to show social sharing button simply because there will be no place to show those buttons at. Guest users in your case will always be getting a "Sign in" page. There is no point to show social sharing buttons there.
You do not have permission to reply this topic