We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

OW Debug Warning & PDOException ERROR | Forum

Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Jan 15 '14

What's Up With The OW Debug WARNING In The Manage Plugins Area?  And Why Does My Network Still Sometimes Have APDOException ERROR?

OW Debug - Warning

Message: Can't generate URI! Route `ajaxim_settings` not found! File: /home/foy/public_html/ValuedMembers/ow_core/router.php Line: 262
Alia Team
Alia Jan 15 '14
What is your version of Oxwall?
What is the build of your ajaxim plugin? ( build number can be found in plugin.xml file under ow_plugins/ajaxim)
Alia Team
Alia Jan 15 '14
>>And Why Does My Network Still Sometimes Have APDOException ERROR?

You will need to provide us with the exact error message.  They can be caused by a lot of things. So I can't give you an answer to this question without having more details.
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Jan 16 '14
My AJAXIM Should Be UP TO DATE (Version 7000).  My OXWALL Is (Version 1.6).  PDOException ERROR Is ATTACHED.  :--)
Attachments:
  FoY-OW-DEBUG-SCREEN.png (148.5Kb)
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Jan 28 '14
As Far As I Can Tell, My LAST Post From 12 Days Ago Provided U The Info That U Requested.  :--)
ross Team
ross Jan 29 '14
try to repair this this table ow_mailbox_conversation

http://php.about.com/od/mysqladministration/qt/repair_mysql.htm - here's instructions how to do that. Don't worry you won't loose any of you data.  If that does not help, please contact your hosting provider with this error. They should find out why there's a problem with this query. 

Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Jan 29 '14
That Should REMOVE The AJAXIM ERROR?  :--)
ross Team
ross Jan 29 '14
Yes, correct
Brother Andrew
I See Instant Chat In The PHP My Admin Plugin Area.  I REPAIRED It, But STILL See The ERROR IN Firefox & SeaMonkey.  IE WON'T Let Me LOG IN, Saying PAGE NOT FOUND, But Showing The TOP Part Of My Social Network.  :--)
ross Team
ross Jan 29 '14
As I noted earlier, if the repairing table won't help, please contact your hosting provider
Brother Andrew
In My Instant Chat, It Says On TOP Of It (Instant Yahly Fellowship).  It Has Possibly ALWAYS RUN WELL!  So The Admin Plugin ERROR DOESN'T Seem To Affect It.

How Can I Get My THEME To UPDATE?!  :--)
ross Team
ross Jan 30 '14
Andrew, you have many request not related to the topic. Please one request per topic. 
Jerry
Jerry Apr 1 '14

I did an upgrade the other day on my 1.6 OW and wound up with a 500 internal server error. I fixed that by adding a rewrite command to the .hta access file. Now I can access the url/site but no content appears.

Here is the debug message receive.

------------------------------------

Message: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away File: /srv/disk11/1584833/www/thegathering-ca.us/ow_core/database.php Line: 331 Trace: #0 

/srv/disk11/1584833/www/thegathering-ca.us/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 

/srv/disk11/1584833/www/thegathering-ca.us/ow_core/database.php(564): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #2 /srv/disk11/1584833/www/thegathering-ca.us/ow_core/database.php(601): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #3 

/srv/disk11/1584833/www/thegathering-ca.us/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_theme_c...', Object(BOL_ThemeControl)) #4 

/srv/disk11/1584833/www/thegathering-ca.us/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(380): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_ThemeControl)) #5 /srv/disk11/1584833/www/thegathering-ca.us/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(301): BOL_ThemeService->processTheme(925) #6 

/srv/disk11/1584833/www/thegathering-ca.us/ow_core/application.php(756): BOL_ThemeService->processAllThemes() #7 /srv/disk11/1584833/www/thegathering-ca.us/ow_core/application.php(723): OW_Application->updateCachedEntities(true) #8 /srv/disk11/1584833/www/thegathering-ca.us/ow_core/application.php(159): OW_Application->devActions() #9 /srv/disk11/1584833/www/thegathering-ca.us/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #10 {main} Type: PDOException

The Forum post is edited by Jerry Apr 1 '14
ross Team
ross Apr 1 '14
Jerry, do you still experience this problem as mysql server is being down may be the reason or you're using wrong access details for the database, please check ow_includes/config.php file
Jerry
Jerry Apr 2 '14
I had my admin check and they said I was low on memory so they increased it. That fixed the problem.

Thanks for the response.

ross Team
ross Apr 2 '14
Ok, great!
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Apr 2 '14
Jerry:  I've Been Told INCREASED MEMORY 3 Or MORE Times.  And Server Providers OFTEN Want Me To UPGRADE To VPS.  Since OXWALL Is Available In cPanel, Then VPS SHOULDN'T Be Needed.  :--)
Jerry
Jerry Apr 3 '14
Hi Brother Andrew

Thanks for the info.

Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Apr 3 '14
U Are MOST Welcome Jerry!  :--)
ryhdr
ryhdr May 24 '23
Rerports of making sure you operate the identical account for updating as original website ftp add. I can't be one hundred% sure. It may be 1 of 2, perhaps 3 customers. Is there ANY way spherical this in any respect to get AC cleaning service. I might so want to have the up to date discussion board and institution plugins. The silence is a little scary. Don't get me incorrect, I do love the guide and the software but as a minimum 2 of us have the equal problem.