We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Younetco Support not so supportive - Social Stream 1.01 | Forum

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Apr 24 '14
William,

That is how they are this Fraudsters..... they promised to exchange plugins and the next thing they said my site has errors, when i asked what errors they dont want to say they just go quite, the reason they want you to use their ticket system is to avoid been named and shamed here on Oxwall forum.

Many times my tickets have been closed without fixing the issue or they just disappear from my inbox in their ticket system. I will never buy from this crooks again.

One lady who was helpful with Younetco resigned im sure she saw the fraudlent activities that was happening at Younetco as i was shocked when i skyped her and she said she no longer works for them. She went an extra mile to get my issues sorted my unfortunately her manager get wanting more money from me.

They promised me a refund or an exchange for those plugins then a week later they changed their minds and said after a week from purchase there's no refund. The funny thing is you send them a ticket they take a week and delay you by not answering your ticket after you buy the plugins so that when you want a refund they tell you their refund policy nonsense.

Quote from William Check out my topic where they have manipulated the support ticket which I have no longer access to. I have a screen shot to counter their lies and screen shots of logs manipulated. 

Buyer Beware!

YouNet Fraudulent Response

Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic