We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mainpage can't edit - Error 500.phtml [Solved] | Forum

Dogclub.ch
Dogclub.ch Jan 20 '14

I can't edit my mainpage. I've Oxwall 1.6 installed (fresh, no update) yesterday. at first, I was able to insert a widget on the mainpage, but now the error message 500 - Error 500.phtml

! I have deactivated and activated all the plugins, but this wasn't the solution. In addition, I have the cache deleted. ironically I can customize the dashboard and the profile page!

Have anyone an idea?

The forum topics havn't helped me :-(

Thanks for your help!

The Forum post is edited by Alia Jan 21 '14
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jan 20 '14
please enable debug mode and paste the error below 
Dogclub.ch
Dogclub.ch Jan 20 '14
Thanks for the fats input. here the error :

OW Debug - WarningMessage:call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'SLIDESHOW_CMP_SlideshowWidget' not foundFile:/home/micthi37/www/tiffani.ch/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.phpLine:67OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:Class SLIDESHOW_CMP_SlideshowWidget does not existFile:/home/micthi37/www/tiffani.ch/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.phpLine:207Trace:#0 /home/micthi37/www/tiffani.ch/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(207): ReflectionClass->__construct('SLIDESHOW_CMP_S...') #1 /home/micthi37/www/tiffani.ch/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('SLIDESHOW_CMP_S...') #2 /home/micthi37/www/tiffani.ch/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_index.php(107): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('SLIDESHOW_CMP_S...') #3 /home/micthi37/www/tiffani.ch/ow_smarty/template_c/f924938bacfee3776ac26d74af67f8bbef94638e.file.drag_and_drop_index_customize.html.php(203): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropIndex->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /home/micthi37/www/tiffani.ch/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_52dd3c8727cf54_91732858(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /home/micthi37/www/tiffani.ch/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/micthi37/...') #6 /home/micthi37/www/tiffani.ch/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/micthi37/...') #7 /home/micthi37/www/tiffani.ch/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #8 /home/micthi37/www/tiffani.ch/ow_core/renderable.php(250): OW_Component->render() #9 /home/micthi37/www/tiffani.ch/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(56): OW_Renderable->render() #10 /home/micthi37/www/tiffani.ch/ow_core/request_handler.php(274): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->render() #11 /home/micthi37/www/tiffani.ch/ow_core/application.php(330): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #12 /home/micthi37/www/tiffani.ch/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #13 {main}Type:ReflectionException

Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jan 20 '14
it has something to do with the slideshow plugin try disabling it and see if you error persists 
Dogclub.ch
Dogclub.ch Jan 21 '14
Kieron,

thanks. The answer is: First, I deleted the slideshow plugin, then I installed the slieshow plugin new. Now everything is running!

Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jan 21 '14
Must have been because the slides how plugin was not updated
Yoni Casu
Yoni Casu Jan 30 '14

Hi I have the same problem, upgrade to the version 1.6 and I get the Error 500 - Internal Server Error, but will not let me enter the dashboard. Through my cpanel on my hosting, I enter my mojo installation and advanced made ​​a downgraded version for 1.5.2, but neither worked. My site http://fanfutbool.com/ continuous with Error 500 - Internal Server Error. What I have to do to get into my dashboard? 
Thanks for your time.

Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Jan 30 '14
error 500 can be caused by a lot of things please enable debug mode and past error below to enable debug follow this http://docs.oxwall.org/plugin-tuts:enable-debug
ross Team
ross Jan 30 '14
Kieron +1
Yoni Casu
Yoni Casu Feb 2 '14

hello thank you very much for your time in debug mode this is the message:

Message:SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'mobile' in 'field list'File:/home2/vidapros/public_html/fanfutbool/ow_core/database.phpLine:331Trace:#0 /home2/vidapros/public_html/fanfutbool/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home2/vidapros/public_html/fanfutbool/ow_core/database.php(564): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `rr...', Array) #2 /home2/vidapros/public_html/fanfutbool/ow_core/database.php(601): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `rr...', Array) #3 /home2/vidapros/public_html/fanfutbool/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('rrr_base_theme_...', Object(BOL_ThemeControl)) #4 /home2/vidapros/public_html/fanfutbool/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(380): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_ThemeControl)) #5 /home2/vidapros/public_html/fanfutbool/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(301): BOL_ThemeService->processTheme(925) #6 /home2/vidapros/public_html/fanfutbool/ow_core/application.php(756): BOL_ThemeService->processAllThemes() #7 /home2/vidapros/public_html/fanfutbool/ow_core/application.php(723): OW_Application->updateCachedEntities(true) #8 /home2/vidapros/public_html/fanfutbool/ow_core/application.php(159): OW_Application->devActions() #9 /home2/vidapros/public_html/fanfutbool/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #10 {main}Type:PDOException

which can be?

ross Team
ross Feb 3 '14
Yoni, your update has not been completed and this column has not been installed. 

Please restore your backup and update your software according to the manual: http://docs.oxwall.org/install:update

Dogclub.ch
Dogclub.ch Mar 3 '14
Thanks all.
ross Team
ross Mar 3 '14
Yoni, have you managed to upgrade your software or not?
Ryan Schostag
Ryan Schostag Jul 10 '14
I just upgraded my software to 1.7 and got the same error. However, I had a local back up and restored to the 1.6 backup.

Message: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'posdit_oxwall'@'localhost' (using password: YES) File: /home/posdit/public_html/ow_core/database.php Line: 214 Trace: #0 /home/posdit/public_html/ow_core/database.php(244): OW_Database->__construct(Array) #1 /home/posdit/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(205): OW_Database::getInstance(Array) #2 /home/posdit/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(47): OW::getDbo() #3 /home/posdit/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_dao.php(66): OW_BaseDao->__construct() #4 /home/posdit/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_dao.php(55): BOL_ConfigDao->__construct() #5 /home/posdit/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_service.php(63): BOL_ConfigDao::getInstance() #6 /home/posdit/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_service.php(52): BOL_ConfigService->__construct() #7 /home/posdit/public_html/ow_core/config.php(48): BOL_ConfigService::getInstance() #8 /home/posdit/public_html/ow_core/config.php(68): OW_Config->__construct() #9 /home/posdit/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(142): OW_Config::getInstance() #10 /home/posdit/public_html/ow_core/application.php(86): OW::getConfig() #11 /home/posdit/public_html/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #12 {main} Type: InvalidArgumentException
ross Team
ross Jul 10 '14
You have wrong access details for the database, make sure you're using correct ones. 
MUZAMMIL SEO
MUZAMMIL SEO Feb 18
I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.pl wniosek o wizę indyjską dla nas, obywateli
Mehmood Alam
Mehmood Alam Feb 28
Seriously sturdy, magnificent, fact-filled information and facts listed here. A person's discussions Never need disappoint, and the unquestionably is valid listed here in addition. You actually continually make a fun learn. Do you convey to I'm just happy?: )#) Keep up to date the nice reports. καταλληλότητα για βίζα της Τουρκίας πολίτες του Αγίου Βικεντίου
SEO QUEEN
SEO QUEEN Mar 2
hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. Service Company
MUZAMMIL SEO
MUZAMMIL SEO Mar 3
Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic.Services Near Me
MUZAMMIL SEO
MUZAMMIL SEO Mar 4
Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers!Best Services