We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error in Join Page | Forum

ross Team
ross Mar 13 '14
we have reported this bug, our developers are taking care of this issue. As soon as I get reply I'll get back to you.
Ariana den Adel
Ariana den Adel Apr 15 '14
Any update on a workaround for this issue? Thx
ross Team
ross Apr 15 '14
Yes, our developers still can't find what the problem is with WAMP, I'll respond as soon as I got reply from them
Cesar Leiva
Cesar Leiva May 1 '14

I just have the same problem with ampps when my users to record, shows

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Textarea::setOptions() in C:\Archivos de programa\Ampps\www\ow_system_plugins\base\classes\user_question_form.php on line 186
 a solution and this is driving me crazy :(

In addition, not all fields are displayed in the form. Only text fields is related

pd: excuse my English but I'm from chile

ross Team
ross May 1 '14
Our developers are dealing with the issues. As soon as they come up with the solution I'll provide you with the fix. Thank you for your patience. 
Lika
Lika May 30 '14
Hello! I also can't to sign up correctly on my site. I have 3 new textbox for registration, but then I want to sign up I see few textbox, 5/11 request, and they have incorrect description!!! Then I try to confirm this 5/11 - I see error 500. That can I do?

(Oxwall common 1.6.0. I install on local computer with Xampp 1.8.3 PHP [5.5.11] + Apache/2.4.9 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1g + MysqlIdn 5.0.11-dev-20120503)

The Forum post is edited by Lika May 30 '14
Attachments:
  1.png (699.95Kb)
ross Team
ross May 30 '14
Lika, do you use WAMP too? What is 5/11 request?
Lika
Lika May 30 '14
This is myPROFILE QUESTIONS

in my last post you can see that see person in join page

Attachments:
  2.png (50.22Kb)
Lika
Lika May 30 '14
Server is from https://www.apachefriends.org/ru/index.html for Windows
ross Team
ross May 30 '14
Can you please enable debug mode and copy the errors here? 
Lika
Lika May 30 '14
I can give result after apply 

define('OW_DEBUG_MODE', true); define('OW_DEV_MODE', true); define('OW_PROFILER_ENABLE', true); 

Attachments:
  result_debug_mod.docx (109.63Kb)
ross Team
ross May 30 '14
Please copy the errors you get in the browser after enabling debug mode and paste them here
Lika
Lika May 30 '14
I don't see errors in my browser after enabling debug mode or I see not there. I use Google Chrome, but this problem is and in IE, Opera, FireFox too.

Attachments:
  1.png (242.58Kb)
Lika
Lika May 30 '14
Ok, i apply registration, filling all visible fields, and look

And it is not surprisingly, because field with email did not exist

Attachments:
  2.png (24.49Kb)
ross Team
ross May 30 '14
Unfortunately, we cannot reproduce this error, as this is local installation. We already reported the issue to our developer with the missing fields on each refresh of the page. As soon as it is fixed, we'll provide a solution. In the meantime I recommend you to install software on wamp
Lika
Lika May 30 '14
Thank you for your help. 

I hope in the future everything will be fine. 

I will try to use the wamp.

Have a nice day!

Lika
Lika May 30 '14
Well, I install wamp, i install again oxwall

And again! Errors((

In join page...person can't see all fields, that's why after he pass button... he see ..500 error, because fields that was invisible, was Required.

What should I do?

Lika
Lika May 30 '14
In code (look from different browsers) all fields are! but on the page i see only few of them (in all browsers that i am)!
ross Team
ross Jun 2 '14
What version of wamp do you have? Have you cleared browser cache?
Lika
Lika Jun 3 '14
WampServer Version 2.5

Have you cleared browser cache? -Yes, and after intall new server i try on other computer - and the same story

The Forum post is edited by Lika Jun 3 '14
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »