We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Now Working with 1.6 - Profile progress bar | Forum

MarkieMark67
MarkieMark67 Jan 25 '14
Now working great with 1.6. But still one problem. It's showing profiles that are completely filled out as 94% 
dave Leader
dave Feb 2 '14
Its because if he has not changed it from last time, he also counts the optional items which he should not.  If you have a section that is optional it will count that as well rather than show 100% for just required items.   I had this modded on my last version to overcome that, not fix it but to bypass that and then i updated.  I may go back to my older version or just reinstall my mod to this version.  

Also there is a missing table after update to 1.6  

Message: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'xxxxxx_xxxxxx.ow_profileprogressbar_activity_log' doesn't exist
so i will see what i can do to fix mine and share it here with you all. 

dave Leader
dave Feb 2 '14
here ya go, not sure why the update is not creating the table but here is the sql.. 

if your table does not exist you can run this sql right from your phpmyadmin area.. 
BE SURE TO REPLACE THE ow_ WITH YOUR PREFIX if you use a dif one, MOST OF US HAVE ow as the prefix so in that case it the first two lines here would look like this 

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS  `ow_profileprogressbar_activity_log`;

CREATE TABLE `ow_profileprogressbar_activity_log` (  `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `userId` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,  `entityType` enum("blog-post", "event", "forum-topic", "friend_add", "group", "link", "photo_comments", "video_comments", "user_gift") NOT NULL,  `timeStamp` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,  `entityId` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),  KEY `indexAll` (`userId`,`entityType`,`timeStamp`, `entityId`)) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

The Forum post is edited by dave Feb 2 '14
Roderick
Roderick Feb 24 '14
It does not work for me in 1.6 i got many errors by this plugin, could not even delete a user..
Marco Müller
Marco Müller Mar 3 '14

Hello

I have this table also inserted and get the following error message in the admin processing in plugin:
Message: get_object_vars() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given
File: /home/MYWEBSITE/public_html/ow_plugins/profile_progressbar/controllers/admin.php
Line: 94
It also lack the language strings in admin in the plugin settings

Best regards

dave Leader
dave Mar 3 '14
I think that is awarning not a error...   its because the object is null and it should have a default value.  If it is a warning just disregard it..
You do not have permission to reply this topic