We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Reporting bug[Solved] | Forum

Michel
Michel Jan 27 '14
Message: Undefined variable: gotid File: /home/deb33776n4/domains/tibiaevents.com/public_html/ow_plugins/antispammer/init.php Line: 227 Type: Notice Message: invalid role id File: /home/deb33776n4/domains/tibiaevents.com/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/authorization_service.php Line: 487 Type: Exception Trace: #0 /home/deb33776n4/domains/tibiaevents.com/public_html/ow_system_plugins/admin/components/authorization_role_edit.php(43): BOL_AuthorizationService->getRoleById('nofollow') #1 [internal function]: ADMIN_CMP_AuthorizationRoleEdit->__construct('nofollow') #2 /home/deb33776n4/domains/tibiaevents.com/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(419): ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array) #3 /home/deb33776n4/domains/tibiaevents.com/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/ajax_loader.php(50): OW::getClassInstanceArray('ADMIN_CMP_Autho...', Array) #4 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_AjaxLoader->component(Array) #5 /home/deb33776n4/domains/tibiaevents.com/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(BASE_CTRL_AjaxLoader), Array) #6 /home/deb33776n4/domains/tibiaevents.com/public_html/ow_core/application.php(330): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #7 /home/deb33776n4/domains/tibiaevents.com/public_html/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #8 {main} Class: #0 /home/deb33776n4/domains/tibiaevents.com/public_html/ow_system_plugins/admin/components/authorization_role_edit.php(43): BOL_AuthorizationService->getRoleById('nofollow') #1 [internal function]: ADMIN_CMP_AuthorizationRoleEdit->__construct('nofollow') #2 /home/deb33776n4/domains/tibiaevents.com/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(419): ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array) #3 /home/deb33776n4/domains/tibiaevents.com/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/ajax_loader.php(50): OW::getClassInstanceArray('ADMIN_CMP_Autho...', Array) #4 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_AjaxLoader->component(Array) #5 /home/deb33776n4/domains/tibiaevents.com/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(BASE_CTRL_AjaxLoader), Array) #6 /home/deb33776n4/domains/tibiaevents.com/public_html/ow_core/application.php(330): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #7 /home/deb33776n4/domains/tibiaevents.com/public_html/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #8 {main}
The Forum post is edited by ross Jan 29 '14
ross Team
ross Jan 27 '14
Michel, 

You revoked my admin right on your website, I couldn't remember. What version your software is? Also do you remember when you start to have the issue with the labels? Have you installed any plugins before the issue?

Michel
Michel Jan 28 '14
i have the latest version i've not really an idea when it started
Michel
Michel Jan 29 '14
??
ross Team
ross Jan 29 '14
Michel, can you please give me the admin right again to the same profile and PM me your Cpanel access details, please. 
ross Team
ross Jan 29 '14
Also, can you try first deactivate Nofollow plugin again and check the lable issue again.
Michel
Michel Jan 29 '14
sure sec :P
Michel
Michel Jan 29 '14
done
ross Team
ross Jan 29 '14
So, are you able to edit labels?
Michel
Michel Jan 29 '14
i gave u admin rights :P
ross Team
ross Jan 29 '14
Michael, please check, I deactivated external nofollow plugin, now the label popup loads. 
Michel
Michel Jan 29 '14
cool thanks so thats the bug?
ross Team
ross Jan 29 '14
Yes, in the Nofollow plugin, it affects the functionality. 
Michel
Michel Jan 30 '14
ah okii thanks for the help ross :-)