We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Insert photo to forum bug - Forum | Forum

Matthew
Matthew Jan 27 '14
When I load a picture into the I get an error. It worked perfectly fine until I hit 10 images uploaded under "Gallery". Now it seems when I try to upload more I just get this error. Here is the debug error..

OW Debug - Exception

Message: File '/tmp/phptYoOD9' appears to be an invalid image source. File: /home/phalanx/public_html/ow_libraries/wideimage/WideImage.php
Line: 226
Trace:
#0 [internal function]: WideImage::loadFromFile('/tmp/phptYoOD9')
#1 /home/phalanx/public_html/ow_libraries/wideimage/WideImage.php(184): call_user_func(Array, '/tmp/phptYoOD9')
#2 /home/phalanx/public_html/ow_utilities/image.php(64): WideImage::load('/tmp/phptYoOD9', 'JPEG')
#3 /home/phalanx/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/media_panel.php(184): UTIL_Image->__construct('/tmp/phptYoOD9')
#4 /home/phalanx/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/media_panel.php(34): UploadImageForm::process('blog', Array)
#5 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_MediaPanel->index(Array)
#6 /home/phalanx/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(BASE_CTRL_MediaPanel), Array)
#7 /home/phalanx/public_html/ow_core/application.php(330): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch()
#8 /home/phalanx/public_html/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest()
#9 {main}
Type: WideImage_InvalidImageSourceException

I am on version 1.6 of oxwall but I still had this error when running 1.5.x
I just figured that updating to 1.6 and updating the plugins it would work now, but no luck. How did people solve this issue running 1.5.x ??
The Forum post is edited by Matthew Jan 27 '14
Attachments:
  Capture1.PNG (35.05Kb)
Matthew
Matthew Jan 27 '14
Well.. I have no idea why but it did not like the picture I was trying to attach to my site.
 I can attach it below for you to see, seems to upload to your site perfectly fine but I did notice these oxwall forums dont have the "Gallery" feature.

So I ended up re-saving the picture in photoshop and the upload works fine now. Also uploading every other picture works too.
I guess the oxwall software did not recognize the .PNG as a valid file or thought it was corrupt? =\

Anyway seem to be working OK now
The Forum post is edited by Matthew Jan 27 '14
Attachments:
  prot.png (768.03Kb)
You do not have permission to reply this topic