We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Pre sales queries- I want to login and see demo - CleanX Orange | Forum

Aana
Aana Jan 27 '14
I want to login and see demo in working

will i get the files in php and can i modify them, as i want to implement my header and footer along with some functionality in template.

as the theme is new launch, is this template be compatible with latest version of oxwall in future

Aana
Aana Jan 28 '14
any one there
Will
Will Jan 28 '14
Hello Aana, you can enter in the next links and create your account or use your facebook account to see the theme working:

Blue demo

Green demo

Orange demo

And yes, you will receive all the needed files to edit all you want. You will receive the 3 versions of the theme.

You will receive the editable files for the design too.

The theme will be compatible with all the future oxwall releases and the updates will be free.

Best Regards,

The Forum post is edited by Will Jan 28 '14
max1970
max1970 Jan 28 '14
problem change yheme in bluo
Will
Will Jan 28 '14
Hello gioacchino, what problem do you have with the change of color? please, let me know

Best Regards,

Aana
Aana Jan 29 '14
you deleted my post, i want to ask that firstly fconnect doesn't work, secondly see this theme in IE it scatter all over
Will
Will Jan 29 '14
Hello Aana, I can´t delete posts in this forum, only the moderators and admins can delete content in the forum. I only can delete my own posts.

Sorry for the problem with fconnect, I now remember that was disabled for security in the demos and to install a tool that clean the demos every day, sorry. But I test fconnect in the original themes that the buyers receive and it working, I asked to some of the users that bought the theme and they doesn't have problems with fconnect in the theme.

The theme uses all the new features of web design to provide the best experience for the users using a phone, a tablet and a computer. It doesn´t support old IE versions, only the new version from IE9, sorry.

To create a theme that offer the best experience, we needed to sacrifice the old versions. 

If you think this theme is not good for your needs, don´t worry, I can recommend you more amazing themes that you can find in the popular part of the store, here you have the link: http://www.oxwall.org/store/themes?sort=popular

Best Regards,

The Forum post is edited by Will Jan 29 '14
faysal
faysal Feb 4 '14
Hi Will

Today i have download CleanX theme its going well, But don't know how to change theme color, i only get orange color theme.

Will
Will Feb 5 '14
Hello faysal :) 

To change the color you need to open the .txt file in the zip and there you have the links to downloads the green and blue version of the theme.

Please, let me know if you need more help.

Best Regards,

Vladimir Bach
Vladimir Bach Feb 17 '14
You can see a modified version of this theme live at www.roleplaysocial.me
The Forum post is edited by Vladimir Bach Feb 17 '14
woody Jessy
woody Jessy Feb 17 '14
Hi,

I want to purchase, but need a few questions answered before. 

I have sent you a private message.  If you could respond, very appreciated.

Thanks

Will
Will Feb 20 '14
Hello Woody, is ready :)

Best Regards,

You do not have permission to reply this topic